View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 02:32 PM   #1062
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The pain debut of teen cutie Diana Lenorah

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Diana
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
The wheel of pain, the holy decider, keeps the scene in a dilemma at this time. Youngster slave girl Diana turns the wheel; however, the indicator of the wheel stops between breasts and butt sections, which means, the wheel of pain also cannot determine on which body part of the poor girl will suffer. Eventually Dr. Lomp lets the girl pick one part, where she guesses will suffer less. While she tries to decide, the experienced master helps the youngster by explaining the expected impact for both breasts and butt. Hot chick Diana will not be able to refuse both, and has to pick one. Now watch and see yourself if she picks the easier or the harder option for her own duration limit of pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12315kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The pain debut of teen cutie Diana

Nurse Skylar Zeist

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar

London River Orgasm Ash Fork

Just when she seemed resigned to the “adjustment” routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she could pull her hair out. She is a strong cunt -- she resisted for at least an hour. Then, just as she began to collapse, I placed the scissors within her grasp.
Duration: 1:00:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River Orgasm

Blondes in Bondage Big Bear Lake

What is better than a Blonde in Bondage? Let's start with two and see where things go from there. Sarah Jane Ceylon has experience on the receiving end of Cyd Black's sadism. Penny Pax has never been part of a two model bondage shoot. At first things seem pretty familiar for Penny. There is hard metal holding her in place while she watches Cyd Sarah Jane. Sarah Jane will bear the brunt of Cyd's attention at first, but the situation that comes later will test them both.
Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes in Bondage

Successive Orgasm Old Station

The day of reckoning is at hand. Ashley Lane is going to face the most difficult trial of her career. This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Successive Orgasm

Snowy Seder Part 2 - Skylar Snow Szombathely

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Skylar is still sucking on her Maror gag. The salty water leaks down her chin. She's bent over the table and given a spanking. Her gorgeous ass juts out obscenely into the air and horseradish is applied to her little butthole. She shrieks in horror as it burns. A butt plug is dipped in more horseradish and pushed into her asshole making the burning root go deeper into her.
Again Skylar is teased over and over to the brink of orgasm, but not allowed release.
Skylar is put into a comfortable sitting position. The horseradish has another job to do. Cotton swabs dipped in the stuff are put up into her sinuses. She coughs, droops, tears up, and spits. Nothing relieves the pain of the burn in her nose.
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 2 - Skylar Snow

Queen Of Pain Part 1 Paint Rock

What makes Elise Graves our Queen of Pain? It sure as hell isn't because she enjoys dishing it out. We have Cyd Black and pd on hand for that. Her job is to just graciously accept everything they have to offer. They waste no time in getting down to business. Right away they take out the heaviest canes they can find and set about making Elise scream.
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5657kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Pain Part 1
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07283 секунды с 9 запросами