View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 12:37 PM   #16160
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lady Scarlet - Family rules Lake Linden

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lady Scarlet
Genres: Femdom, lezdom, lesbian domination, roleplay, foot fetish, foot worship, face slapping
Video language: English
After your previous teaching, you have established confidence at home! You prefer to cultivate into your private slaves! When you get back home from work, your is cleaning, but pretends she can't see you so not to change your shoes. You think she doesn't respect you and she doesn't obey your family rules. You sit on the couch and let your get in front of you. Slap her face. The helplessly asks "why you beat me?". Keep slapping her asking if she forgot the rules you set.
Make her kneel in front of you and order her to change your slippers, then ask her questions, if the answer is wrong slap her face. Dialogue:
What shoes do I wear ? She answers: 37 - You say: wrong! I wear 39.
What do I have to do with you? She answers: You are my ! You say: NO now you are my slave!
Rule 1 What do you need to do when I get home ? She answers: Clean the house. You say: You were wrong! You should clean before I get home. You did not do your job so the punishment is 10 slaps!
After you say your feet are very tired because of the heels and make her massage your feet. Tell her "today you did not follow the rules, as punishment you can't eat, so if you are hungry lick my feet!". Command her to start licking your feet and finally tell her you are sick of hearing her voice so order her to take the black tape and shut her mouth with it. Eventually climb on her to make her your mat: you put your feet on her waist while you play with your cell phone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7773kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Scarlet - Family rules

Dipping a male slave Raquette Lake

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
Having dipped her slave into the tub a few times, this strong Mistress feels that her control over him is almost full. She needs a good way to test it and… Here it comes. Watch her stick her rubber-clad fingers into his ass and torture his limp cock!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3803kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dipping a male slave

Strap-on contest Cedarbluff

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Jade Indica, Lexi Sindel two slave hardcore strapon gangbang fucking action.
Duration: 7:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3019kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on contest

Elise Graves and HeavyBondage4Life – Encased in rubber Port Clinton

What do you think it would be like to be Elise’s rubber pet? To be methodically encased in shiny black rubber from head to toe? To have your head locked in a tight-fitting rubber hood, leaving no ability to see, speak, or to hear much of anything? What is it like for your body to be trapped in a snug latex sleep sack, complete with latex cock sheath shorts, so even if your dick were to be taken out to be used, it is still covered entirely in thick rubber so you get little pleasure at all. Indeed, this is all about Elise’s pleasure, and Heavy has first-hand experience of this exact situation. Heavy is incredibly lucky to be Elise’s latex pet and Elise wants to make that known. By using Heavy’s cock as a chew toy or an amusement park ride, Elise demonstrates that Heavy’s rubber-encased body is here for her amusement.
Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24689kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and HeavyBondage4Life – Encased in rubber

Buckled Up Rio Branco

Release Year: 2017
Genres: All sex, Mature, Lingerie, Solo, Masturbation, Red Hair
Dressed to kill in our skin tight latex and pvc, Miss Lynda Leigh and Moi just couldn't wait to get down and dirty in the dungeon.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Buckled Up

Strapon nooner Camp Lake

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Jade Indica rough domination, hardcore pegged office guy on table.
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3084kbps

File size: 181.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapon nooner

OnlyFans - My Masked Mistress, Part 2 El Penon

Femdom fetish is the name of our game in this amazing scenes...
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 8.7 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - My Masked Mistress, Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03024 секунды с 9 запросами