Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Hannah Perez gives a lesson in jerking off

Hannah Perez gives a lesson in jerking off

Genre: Femdom, Female,

Pictures: 16
Max. Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Hannah Perez is a kinky topless teacher who wants to show a guy how to play with his boner. Lucky for him, this gorgeous brunette goddess loves giving out naughty JOI which will make a fellow's cock pulsate from excitement.nI am your teacher for the day and today I am going to teach you how to properly pleasure yourself. The first thing you have to do is get some really nasty thoughts in your head. For example, the teacher is really hot and I really want to fuck her. Now that you got that image in your head you should start having a tingling sensation in your pants. If you are feeling it, you don't have to hold back since you can do anything you want in front of me. I won't judge you but only tell you how to feel even better. nStart playing with yourself a bit because I can see that you cannot help how you feel by looking at me. Why don't you show me how you stroke your cock? I will show you my pretty panties just to make that dick super hard and ready for a great game.n - Hannah Perez

Download Links:
>>>Hannah Perez gives a lesson in jerking off
Freak13 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10186 секунды с 9 запросами