View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 02:06 PM   #497
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

HdT Kyra - Experienced Pierreville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Kyra is an experienced BDSM practitioner. She claims that she "has no will of her own."
With a brag like that she knows she's going to be put to the test. She's going to be put into stressful bondage and made to suck cock.
If she can endure then her claims might be validated.
The positions are strenuous and right away Kyra shows signs of not being able to submit as much as she'd have us believe.
She struggles to get and keep the cock hard. Her position keeps being changed to accommodate the will she most definitely has.
This is a lesson for Kyra. The will she claimed not to have was, in the end, a necessary thing even for the most submissive of players.
Each time she complains about the bondage her position is chained.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Kyra - Experienced

KC Session - 651 White Marsh

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 25:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 482.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC Session - 651

Turnabout - Anastasia Rose Samburg

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.
First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.
When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.
Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turnabout - Anastasia Rose

Submission Lessons Smartt

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy slave model Submission, bondage and punishment scenes.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2894kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Lessons

Flex - Cora Moth Wasola

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale.
Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore.
Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flex - Cora Moth

Jay Edwards - Total Submission La Cygne

Release Year: 2022
Nude, except for black 5" pumps, curvaceous Tory is bound to a post with a thick beam between her thighs. One leg is frog-tied, a harness ballgag frames her face, and strict ropework encircles her breasts. Jay clamps her nipples and ties her other leg up to the cross-beam, her weight now supported by her most delicate flesh. Kneeling on the girlie-go-round, a bar holds Tory's arms back and a red ballgag fills her mouth. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and sticky tape. Jessica wears blue lingerie and a white ballgag, perched backwards on a rotating slave-chair. Jay changes her gag to white cloth and med-wrap, then exchanges her pincher clamps with heavy C-clamps. Nude, except for gloves and heels, Jessica sits cross-legged on the platform enduring tight breast bondage and crotchrope. Jay squeezes her full tits and changes her gag to cloth packing and blue med-wrap before clamping clothespins on her vulnerable nipples. Clad in red and black lingerie, statuesque Andrea is elbow-bound and tied to a post on the spinning platform.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 780kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 565.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Total Submission

IR Jessica - Baby Sid Yona

Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jessica - Baby Sid
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04901 секунды с 9 запросами