View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 08:36 AM   #232
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs - Nathan O'Reilly - Slow Hand Job Winona Lake

Nathan was suffering with a three day load when I tied him to the massage table and stroked his hard cock so slowly as he whimpered for permission to cum. The poor guy looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to give permission, begging me to make him cum. I ignored him, enjoying the power I had over him as I tormented him, bringing him to the edge and backing off. Finally, I gave the OK and he shot a nice load into the air and up to his chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1797kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 409.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - Nathan O'Reilly - Slow Hand Job

Gustavo Cruz fucks Oskar Ivan 1080p Teaberry

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
See their first time experiencing pleasure and pain at the same time. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 332kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gustavo Cruz fucks Oskar Ivan 1080p

SlowTeasingHandJobs - Nathan's Seven Day Load Jarvisburg

It had been over a week since Nathan last shot a load, perfect for teasing. I tied him to a chair and toyed with his cock, and it quickly hardened. Then I gently stroked and rubbed his hardon and played with his full balls. Nathan squirmed and thrust in his seat as I tormented him, trying so hard to cum. I denied his pathetic requests for permission to shoot five times, then made him beg before allowing him to shoot a big load into the air with my teasing finger tips.
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1596kbps

File size: 299.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - Nathan's Seven Day Load

SlowTeasingHandJobs - New Model Gets My Slow Hand Orrville

New model Sterling is a 20 year old, straight, handsome young man who has never been with a man before, but was obviously excited by what I was about to do to him. His cock got hard simply from my describing what I would do. I gently teased his hard cock by hand and face got red and his breathing more labored, and I was barely moving my hand. I licked and sucked just as slowly as I stroked. He squirmed and shuddered, twitched and panted as I tormented him, taking my time. As a horny 20 year old, he was putty in my hands. I slowly stroked him to an intense orgasm, popping a load into the air, surprising even himself.
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1727kbps

File size: 338.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - New Model Gets My Slow Hand

SlowTeasingHandJobs - Mac's Hard Cock Throbs and Bounces Nulato

I had Mac on the edge, sucking and licking his sensitive nipple while his cock throbbed and bounced hands free as he tried desperately to shoot his load. This went on and on, his muscular legs flexed, his toes curled and wiggled, he panted, grunted and moaned. After tormenting him in this way, I finally took pity and sucked him to orgasm.
Duration: 19:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2012kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 320.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - Mac's Hard Cock Throbs and Bounces

BoyNapped Master Kane Has 3 Boys To Use! Part 2 Rices Landing

Cast: Justin Tiempo, Roman Capellini, Mitch Schif
Master Kane is still just getting started with his three boys. He's given Mitch a good flogging and fed him his master cock in part one, now it's time to get to work on gorgeous boy Justin! He moves the naked twink to the wall and positions him in an uncomfortable way, a bar at his neck and one leg up, his cock rigid and damp. With his pert little nipples getting stiff Master can't hep but focus on them, using clamps and suckers to torment the boy. Young Justin's dick is wanked and dribbles precum for horny Master Kane but he's not going to be allowed to cum, not yet. There's a lot more to enjoy with these boys so make sure you watch part 3!
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4650kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 732.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Master Kane Has 3 Boys To Use! Part 2

SlowTeasingHandJobs - Slow Relentless Blow Job Skarsa

Straight, muscular, masculine Jason loved my first blowjob so much that I decided to torture him with another. He was fascinated by the attention of an older man's mouth as I slowly sucked. He gasped and puffed as I slowly sucked, stopping occasionally to stroke his neck before going back down on him. Jason was full of pleasure as I sucked just slowly enough to keep him gasping for breath but not to cum. After I had tormented him enough, he was satisfied with a quick handjob.
Duration: 31:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs - Slow Relentless Blow Job

Время генерации страницы 0.04448 секунды с 9 запросами