View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 09:19 AM   #2409
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Xxx Team-Gb! Hobro

Studio: Triga Films
Triga present a brand new 3 lane production featuring a new group of hoodlums, straight lads and the usual horny blokes youd associate with Triga.Get your medals out and show them off proudly lads, flash them about with this brand new 100 minute British fuck fest film featuring the fit as fuck Geordie Jackson the bulked tattooed hung like a horse Northern straight fella wholl smash your ring at the back of the flip of a coin if you cross him correctly....also starring the southern stunning JDXXX and muscle fit-fuck Tommy GunnXXX. Their all back up to no good as usual and as always getting their trophies polished are proudly out on display..
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxx Team-Gb!

Roll in the Hay Nassawadox

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, David Novak, Derek Reynolds, Justin Jameson, Paul Wagner, Ricky Sinz, Spencer Reed, Tristan Phoenix, Troy Daniels
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Daddies Men, Muscle Men, Hairy, Interracial, Rimming, Tattoos, Theme: Cowboys
There is nothing as hot as a cowboy!
And Raging Stallion is the studio that knows Cowboys better than anyone else. Directors Tony Dimarco and Steve Cruz spent a week filming some of the sexiest scenes of the year, all of which are featured in Roll in the Hay.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:18:36
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1675kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roll in the Hay

Anton Rivera Los Almacigos

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Cumshot, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos.
Description: I almost wanted this guy to be named Hercules or Zeus, because he looks like a Greek god. He has the piercing eyes, a perfectly chiseled jaw line and muscles for days. He was very shy, so I let him take his time. I filmed him up against the window and let him slowly remove his clothing at his own pace. He took off his shirt and started to touch his massive pecs. His skin is nice and tan, and his muscles rippled in the window light. He then dropped his shorts and started to rub onto his crotch. As he grew harder, the underwear got tighter until he finally he removed it. His cock came out, and it was long and thick and smooth with a nice big head. He started to stroke it as he touched his chest and nipples. He finally walked over the couch and sat back and began to really go at his shaft. Next he showed off his rock hard ass. He teased us as he rubbed those two meaty globes, slapping them and spreading his cheeks. Finally he sat back down and started to really work himself up. He beat his dick harder and harder. Finally he stood and came all over the coffee table, drenching it in his white hot cum. I think maybe this guy is Zeus, because after watching that, I feel like I was struck by lightning.
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3371kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 358.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anton Rivera

Code Red Paya Lebar

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fisting, Group fisting, Real men, muscle, Stallions, Anal Stretching, Double Fist, Hairy Chest, Extreme Sex, Slings, Big Dicks, Tattoos, Nipple Treatment, Bears, Uncut Dicks,Cockring
Video language: English
A hot summer weekend at the countryside. 8 horny men meet for a fistparty.
In the stable and the bam slings are put up. Holes are opened up wide. Some of the men
even take 2 fists or the whole arm. Seriously hard fistsessions go on till the holes gape open.
See them fuck, fist and cum...
Duration: 1:53:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3723kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Code Red

Locker Room Spy Guy Trencin

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Josh Griffin, Landon Mycles, Andrew Blue, Dylan Roberts, Tyler Andrews, Brandon Bangs, Parker London, Conner Habib, James Gates
Genres: Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Tattoos, Lockerroom, Masturbation Solo, Rimming, Voyeurism, Threesomes
What's hotter than locker room sex between young buff jocks after they've just worked out, and then worked themselves up? Nothing! Josh Griffin discovers this firsthand when he buys a fitness gym and then, observing the post-workout sexual action, bes a Locker Room Spy Guy. One by one, muscle studs give in to each other and have hot sex, for their own pleasure, and inadvertently, for the owner's. Jet Set's Landon Mycles, Andrew Blue and Dylan Roberts get it on with Tyler Andrews, Brandon Bangs, Parker London, Connor Habib, James Gates and eventually Josh Griffin, in this sizzling John Bruno directed film. In five scenes - three duos, a solo and a threesome - these Jet Set Jocks give in to the sensual beat of sex and get off.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:45
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1463kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locker Room Spy Guy

Open Road vol.1 Grelton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Aleks Buldocek, Boomer Banks, James Ryder, Marcus Isaacs, Seven Dixon, Tony Orion
Genres: Oral, Anal, Big Dicks, Rimming, Hairy
Take an uninhibited journey with Raging Stallion on the back roads of America. Sexy, rough and rugged men let loose and ride free on the Open Road, experiencing intense sexual encounters and hooking up whenever and wherever it happens. A thumb and a highway are all it takes, and when you arrive you know you're gonna get some. Open Road, Part 1, directed by dynamic duo Steve Cruz and Bruno Bond, offers triple-X American man sex featuring blue collar studs doing it dirty. Lots of liquids have been spilled on Aleks Buldocek's bar, but none like the spillsing from the guys who work behind the counter. Employees James Ryder and Marcus Isaacs dress to reveal - one, a smooth ass; the other, hairy pecs - because it gets more tips. They wind up their sexual tension before the bar opens. Aleks hears the noise and joins them. Aleks is alone later, when drifter Adam Ramzi steps off the Open Road to wet his whistle. Adam's holes need to be filled and Aleks is the big, burly man for the job. Adam's back on the road, and he hitches a ride from Seven Dixon, a studly man with 7's tattooed on his neck and biceps like bowling balls driving a car that has as much muscle as he has. Adam feels the need to top this time, and delivers on all cylinders. Boomer Banks is exhausted from lugging around his big sack on the road. He is carrying an endowment that makes you doubt your eyes. While taking a load off and napping in a barn, Boomer is discovered by farmer Tony Orion, who wants to touch, suck and then offer his ass to experience Boomer's horse-hung power. Once you're on the Open Road anything can happen, and in Part 1, the road takes these studs to some of the most aggressive, exhilarating encounters that you've ever seen.
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 929.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open Road vol.1

Krossfire MIXCO

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Sebastian Kross & Sean Zevran
Genres: Bigdick,Tattoo,Kissing,Rimming,Anal,Oral,Cumshot
“Having sex on camera for the first time was really exciting. Nick Foxx’s directing helped get the best out of me and my scene partners, even when I was doing things I had never done before. Seeing the final producte together has been a really great experience. I had a blast making this movie and I can’t wait to make more scenes for all the fans to enjoy!” states A-Team Exclusive Sebastian Kross.
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3516kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 685.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krossfire

Время генерации страницы 0.05453 секунды с 9 запросами