Cast video:
Name: Gia Steele dresses you up like a sissy girl

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 111 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 0 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Petite mistress Gia Steele has a nice sissifying game planned for a kinky fellow who does not mind wearing women's lingerie. He is going to enjoy himself as this gorgeous brunette dolls him up for an awesome night out.nI hope you are ready for me to dress you up! I cannot wait for you to get your dick in these cute blue panties. Look! They even have a small bow on them. Of course, I have picked out a matching bra as well. When I am done dolling you up, we are off to the club. I am going to show you off to my girlfriends. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. You need to cram that dick in this petite lingerie.nThis is such a good color for you, so you will look ravishing while wearing it! Look at you in this adoring girls' outfit. You do look stunning I must admit it. We are going to have a good laugh about you once we get tipsy at the club. I am also going to put some makeup on you because real ladies do not go out without it. You are going to look gorgeous with some red lipstick on.n - Gia Steele

DOWNLOAD FILE: Gia Steele dresses you up like a sissy girl - 111 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10170 секунды с 9 запросами