View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 05:56 PM   #12249
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Gays - Glenn 720p

Video language: English

Glenn gets the auspicious number of being the 1000th video. I know, you'd think I would try to get ten guys in, but most of the guys won't do a gang bang scene without expecting the same pay, and heck, flying int that many dudes is way beyond my budget. Actually I am not a fan of more than 3-4 guys in a scene. Too much going on, it's visually distracting. Now, a bukkake, that has a certain appeal, but I still couldn't find a way to do something spectacular. Guys don't want to fly across the country for a 100 or $200 bucks and miss 2 days of their lives.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2157kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 295.5 MB

Download Gays - Glenn 720p

Next Door Male - Chad Logan

Now here's an all-American boy with a classic, clean-cut look for which anyone would salivate. If you like a lean, chiseled physique, Chad's for you. If you enjoy a gorgeous smile from an incredibly cute young man, Chad is your boy! If you dream of an industrious, serious-minded guy that still knows how to goof around when appropriate, you're gonna love Chad Logan!
Chad is a masseur who just had his appointment cancel for the day. That means Chad has a little extra time to spend rubbing himself, releasing some serious tension. Watch Chad lather himself with plenty of lotion and lube as he jerks his thick, swollen cock while taking some very special personal time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6847kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Next Door Male - Chad Logan
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02947 секунды с 9 запросами