View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 01:57 PM   #802
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - The Perfect Son Hoagland

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Alexis Fawx, Michael Vegas, Arya Fae
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Teen, Squirt, Facial, Blowjob, Cheating, Stepson, stepmom
Video language: English
The scene opens on Jessy and Adam, two 19-year-old college sweethearts, as they sit awkwardly at a dining room table. The couple, who met at school, have been dating for several months and tonight Adam has brought the girl home to meet his step-mother, Mrs. Curtin. Jessy is an outspoken, liberal arts student, a sharp contrast from Adam, who dresses conservatively, studies economics, and still lives at home. But the two are in love and, despite Adam's reservations, Jessy has been the one pushing to meet his family. She is very serious about him and wants to take things to the next level. So, under the table, she squeezes his hand and assures him that everything will be ok. When Mrs. Curtin enters the room, carrying a tray of food, Adam drops his girlfriend's hand and stands up to help his mother. She is dressed immaculately and seems friendly but fragile -- there is something about the way she carries herself that is almost frantic. While her son dutifully helps her set the food down, Mrs. Curtin smiles and tells Jessy about what a good man Adam has become. Ever since she came into his life when he was a young boy, he has been just like a real son to her -- a perfect son. Jessy, bright and bubbly, tells Mrs. Curtin in turn all about how she met Adam and how much she likes him. His mother smiles and feigns interest, but you can tell she is very preoccupied with her boy. The moment he starts to move back over to Jessy's side, she comes up with some reason for him to come back to her. Adam seems aware of this and awkwardly tries to diffuse the situation but, after a certain point, Jessy begins to feel uneasy. She excuses herself to the bathroom. Once alone, Jessy closes the bathroom door and presses herself against it. She stares off into space ... something is very strange about Adam's mother!
Jess washes her hands and stares at herself in the bathroom mirror before returning to the dining room. She finds Adam sitting alone. He seems nervous and agitated. She asks him where his mother went but, before he can really reply, Jessy starts to candidly talk about how weird dinner has been. She can't believe how overbearing and clingy Mrs. Curtin is, especially since he is a grown man. Why is she treating him like this and why does he have to drop everything to care of her? It must be so annoying to still live at home; no wonder he is always so serious! As she laughs, she nudges closer to Adam to kiss him when she looks down and notices that Mrs. Curtin is under the table sucking her step- son's dick! Jessy jumps back in disgust and, after cursing at her boyfriend and his mother for being sick and disgusting, she storms out of the house.
As she runs to her car and starts struggling to open the door, Adam follows apologetically after her. He begs her to stop and listen to him, he can explain everything. It's not what it looks like. It's not cheating and he doesn't consider it sex ... well not exactly .... he just has to take care of his mom this way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4522kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Perfect Son

College Bound Version 0.6.11 Jenners

Release Year: 2022
After two years of working your butt off in college, you finally managed to qualify for an international student exchange program, which also guarantees you a generous scholarship. It was supposed to be a hell of year-long adventure for you and your girlfriend, Summer, who made the cut as well. Nice, isn't it? Well, it would be so... if the principal didn't suddenly exclude from the program completely. What was the reason for her last-minute decision that shocked everyone? How are you going to provide for yourself as the scholarship was taken away from you? Will your relationship with Summer endure the long-distance test or plentiful temptations will be too hard for you to resist? Find answers to those (and many more) questions on your own, as choices you make in College Bound will impact the story as new updates come out.
Release Date: 22 December 2022
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Milf, Big tits, Big ass, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Handjob
Version: 0.6.11 + Gallery Unlocker
Censored: No
Language: English
Total size: 4.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: College Bound Version 0.6.11

Blow Me Pov - Inked Babe Blows Huge Cock for Messy Cumshot Madrid

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Blow Me Pov
Cast: Damien Soup, Olivia Mercury
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, 69, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Face Fucking, pussy eating
This Inked Girl is a lesbian in heart, but when it's about sex, she's open about anything, really ... Even for that nasty tattooed huge cock!
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3067kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 608.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blow Me Pov - Inked Babe Blows Huge Cock for Messy Cumshot

Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student vol02 - Kimmy Kim & Seth Gamble Timmins

Studio: Give Me Teens
Cast: Seth Gamble, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Teen, Asian, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Schoolgirl, Gagging, Teacher, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, straight, ball play, doggy style, open mouth facial, pussy eating
A teacher, Seth Gamble, confronts one of his students, Kimmy Kimm, after class. He says that the term paper she handed in today is over a week late. Not only that, but it's obvious that she copied someone else's writing. Kimmy denies this, saying that her older sibling's friend Robbie wrote the paper for her, so that's not the same as copying! Seth is unamused, saying that should be writing her term paper for her, plus it just means that Robbie is the one who did the copying.
Seth sternly says that this term paper is completely unacceptable. Wanting to put Seth into a better mood, Kimmy bends over his desk and tells him to spank her since she's been such a bad girl. Seth is shocked, but Kimmy wiggles her ass to tempt him, until Seth gives in and spanks her. She then sucks on his cock and eagerly lets him fuck her, promising to be a good girl from now on!
Duration: 29:48
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student vol02 - Kimmy Kim & Seth Gamble

Why Not Bi - McKenzie Lee, Dante Colle & Alpha Wolfe - 1080p Orefield

When Dante Colle goes back to his college girlfriend's house for the weekend, he sees her dad, Alpha Wolfe, fucking her stepmom, McKenzie Lee, in the kitchen and eagerly spies on them! Dante gets caught watching, but he's so horny he sneaks up and cuts his own glory hole in Alpha's newspaper, then sucks the DILF's dick. McKenzie drags Dante to the bedroom by the hair, but it's only fair that she gets her pussy eaten. Alpha walks in and catches Dante fucking his wife, and he's gonna show the college guy how's it's done! After pounding McKenzie doggystyle, Alpha rides Dante's dick and McKenzie rides her husband, keeping up the train till both guys cum on McKenzie's big tits.
Duration: 32:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4602kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Why Not Bi - McKenzie Lee, Dante Colle & Alpha Wolfe - 1080p

Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student vol.02 - Melody Marks & Dorian Del Isla Chacon

Studio: Give Me Teens
Cast: Dorian Del Isla, Melody Marks
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Ass, Cum On Tits, Uniform, Schoolgirl, Gagging, Spanking, Teacher, shaved pussy, straight, doggy style, pussy eating
Melody Marks is browsing on her phone in detention while Dorian Del Isla, her teacher, does some school work nearby. But when Dorian notices that Melody is on her phone instead of studying, he calls her out on it.
Annoyed, Melody puts away her phone, though studying is the last thing on her mind. Instead, she looks mischievous as she tears off a piece of paper and uses a straw to shoot a spitball at Dorian! Deciding that enough is enough, Dorian knows something Melody can put in her mouth instead.
Duration: 30:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Omg I Fucked My Bratty Student vol.02 - Melody Marks & Dorian Del Isla

Jazmin Luv - Jazmin Luv Goes For The BBC Money Shot Wacissa

Cast: Jazmin Luv
Genres: Teen, Interracial, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Naughty college student Jazmin Luv's history lessons with tutor Donny Sins come to an abrupt halt when he learns there's more money to be made making XXX content. They are soon on the livingroom couch snapping photos of the ebony stud sucking on the nubile blonde's all-natural perky tits and succulent toes.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jazmin Luv - Jazmin Luv Goes For The BBC Money Shot
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11547 секунды с 9 запросами