WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jolene Hexx is going to make you into her feeble cuckold

Jolene Hexx is going to make you into her feeble cuckold

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 3 min 55 s
Size: 145 MiB

Description: Jolene Hexx is a chick with long legs who wants to make her slave learn a few thing about satisfying a woman. She has planned a nice cuckold game for her submissive fellow who will gladly do whatever his mistress wants.nDon't even think that I am going to let you fuck me again with that tiny little pecker of yours. You should not even attempt to face a woman with that. It is really insulting. But I have been so considerate to arrange something for you. I have found a really big fat cock for me to play with and I want you to watch while I bounce on it. You can just sit back and learn how a massive dick ravishes my pulsating cunt. You will never be in the position to do something like that to a woman or pleasure one the way a man with a big boner can.nBetween a couple of our fucking sessions, you can taste what a real stallion's jizz tastes like since you will have an opportunity to suck out my partner's fresh love juice out of my dripping wet tunnel of love. You are going to be my personal cleaning person.n - Jolene Hexx
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jolene Hexx is going to make you into her feeble cuckold
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03885 секунды с 9 запросами