WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jolene Hexx excites you with her bare feet

Jolene Hexx excites you with her bare feet

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 194 MiB

Description: Sexy barefoot Jolene Hexx wants to treat her hunk to an orgasm while showing off her impeccable feet. The lovely lady adores giving out instructions to a foot hungry fellow who will most defiantly enjoy this kinky game.nBack for more of my perfect feet, huh? You are such a foot freak. You just cannot stay away from my toes and my soles. To be frank, I cannot blame you, since they are gorgeous. Tell you what, I got something special in stored for you. It is a big strong overwhelming orgasm. We are going to built it up while you are staring at my petite feet. You will be able to cum only when I let you.nNow take out that cock and start stroking it up and down. In the mean time you should start imagining how good it would feel if you were able to stick your tongue between each of my toes. I am going to make you clean my feet and earn that orgasm. I have been walking around in my gym shoes all they so my toes defiantly need a tongue bath while you are playing with your throbbing love tool.n - Jolene Hexx
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jolene Hexx excites you with her bare feet
WildHare87 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04534 секунды с 9 запросами