View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 04:36 PM   #603
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phoenix Bound Marion Station

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English
Phoenix Rose is an extremely soft person. Her skin is so white and so smooth it has the appearance of untouched snow. That kind of skin is aesthetically pleasing for most people, but for someone as sick and twisted as O.T. it's just begging to be marked and bruised all over with whatever tools he has handy. Once he is done with her, that lily white ass is going to be black and blue all over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Bound

Kendra Barbie Cumming

Kendra is a strong woman. Some might even say she's intimidating. She's beautiful and successful. He's got her tied up though. Her vulnerability is intoxicating. He toys with her. Teases her with her name. Kendra Barbie. He says she's a working girl. She spits at him around her gag. Her anger excites him even more. He impales her on a dildo. Clamps on her nipples. She's his, but what is her price.
Duration: 37:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 773.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Barbie

Tied Together Elmshorn

What does one do when they have two cute girls like Dolly Mattel and Kate Kenzi? You tie them to each other of course. First OT has them undress each other. Then he tosses them each a gag. They're told to put them on tightly, but of course they don't do it tight enough. OT makes sure to make them too tight.
Duration: 40:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied Together

Pitt of Despair Vila Nova de Gaia

Apricot Pitts is a bendy babe. Her elbows, with little effort touch. Of course OT exploits this immediately. With her wrists tied to her waist and her elbows together she can barely move her arms. That’s not enough. Her elbows get pulled up to the ring above her head and then down to her neck.
Duration: 41:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pitt of Despair

Leeches Kandal

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leeches

Turd Says Part Two Prinsburg

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tia Ling, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Butt Plug, Whipping, Ball Gag, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Torture, Foot Licking, Caning, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Blasphemy Part 2 Shipu

Earlier Ashley Graham made a terrible mistake and she is still suffering for it. Master A wanted to hear her say sir after everything but she just could not help calling out for god. He decided to find a bible and put the fear of god back into her. She is going to receive some interesting instruction now and hopefully in the end she will have learned something. If she is lucky he will stop punishing her before she has finished reading the entire thing. If she is not will have the whole thing memorized before he gives her any respite.
Duration: 40:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blasphemy Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06166 секунды с 9 запросами