View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 03:54 PM   #1517
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Charlotte Sartre Lydia Black - Charlotte And Lydia Are Lubed Up And Ready 1080p South China

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Charlotte Sartre Lydia Black
Genres: Anal, Threesome, Rim Job, Teen, Big Ass, Exclusive, Pov, Big Dick, Gonzo, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Gaping, Brunette, Shaved Pussy, Blowjob, Anal Creampie
Video language: English
Lydia and Charlotte are real-life best friends that share a special fondness of pushing their asses to the limit.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre Lydia Black - Charlotte And Lydia Are Lubed Up And Ready 1080p

Step- Roleplay - Caught Being Naughty Cedar Glen

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Amateur Asian
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Hardcore, POV, Pissing, Skinny
Step- came home from work and caught me taking naughty selfies! First, he spanked me; then he said he was going to throw away my phone! I begged him not to do that. There must be something else we can do. On my knees, begging him, I noticed his cock was very hard, so I started sucking it. He said he would fuck my asshole to punish me. On the sofa, I started crying when his cock entered my ass, but he didn’t care and fucked me very roughly. He took off my sock and stuffed it into my mouth to make me stop crying. Step- fucked my ass for a long time, and I started to really enjoy it. In the position, it felt so good that I squirted everywhere! He fucked me harder and deeper until I was a gaping mess. I will try to be a good girl in the future. Or maybe I will be naughty on purpose!
Duration: 32:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7792kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Step- Roleplay - Caught Being Naughty

Cayla, Lucy Angel Atlasburg

Cast: Cayla (fister), Lucy Angel (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Blondes have more fun and that is certainly the case in today's Fister Twister scene. Gorgeous blonde Cayla may look innocent but this naughty blonde wants to be in control and gives Lucy Angel a lesbian fisting experience she won't forget! These stunning babes kiss before Cayla starts to tease Lucy's nipples. She bends Lucy over and spitting onto her pussy, gapes Lucy's wet hole apart with her fingers. Making sure things get warmed up nicely, Cayla uses a metal speculum which she firstly gets moistened as she makes Lucy lick her instrument. She slides it into Lucy's pussy and stretches her pussy even further. After enjoying stretching her cute blonde friend, Cayla gets Lucy to lick her speculum clean and taste her own pussy juices. She grabs holds of a massive flesh like dildo and slides it into Lucy's pussy. Now Lucy is sufficiently stretched ready to receive a good fisting from Cayla, so Cayla intimately spoons her, sliding her whole hand up inside Lucy. These hot blondes love their lesbian fisting experience and Cayla gets Lucy to try out a couple of other positions so that she can get even deeper into her soaking wet pussy! We think Cayla has won Lucy over with her deep fisting and finally she gets to taste her own juices from right up inside her juicy twat!
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7012kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla, Lucy Angel

Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease Star Tannery

Cast: Fisting, Lesbian
Genres: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted)
We knew gorgeous blonde Cayla wouldn't be able to stay away from Fister Twister for long and today she is back as the dominant party in this lesbian fisting challenge. She starts off this challenge by covering brunette babe Ellen Betsy in oil from her big boobs all the way over her toned stomach and massages it in. Ellen clearly is enjoying this as her nipples stand on end and Cayla moves her way down to Ellen's pussy, oiling that up too before using her fingers to tease Ellen's labia. Cayla starts to gape Ellen's pussy apart slightly while fingering her and soon moves onto the tongs which she uses to stretch Ellen's pussy apart even more. After letting Ellen taste her own pussy juices, Cayla bends her over in the doggystyle position before inserting a monster sized textured black dildo into her juicy twat. It slides in easily and as Cayla notices this, she soon moves back to her hands which she uses to pull Ellen's hole apart. Starting to fist fuck Ellen, Cayla works her magic faster and faster! Ellen lays on her back and Cayla continues to fist her. Without needing much clitoral stimulation, Ellen orgasms from this deep penetration and passes the Fister Twister challenge with ease!
Duration: 22:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6401kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cayla (fister), Ellen Betsy (fisted) - Sliding with Ease

Evil Angel - Teen Kenzie: Gaping Anal & Cum Facial! Bloomer

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Kenzie Reeves, Ramon Nomar
Genres: Blonde, Anal, Fingering, Petite, Facial, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Bubble Butt, Fishnets
Cute, captivating blonde Kenzie Reeves playfully teases in tight shorts and a stylish fishnet top. The sassy teen flaunts her bubble butt and perky tits, soon spreading her fat cunt for Ramon Nomar's big cock. Kenzie whimpers as Ramon's meat steamrolls her tight slit. She chokes on his rod and laps his balls in a blowjob. Kenzie opens her tight rectum and Ramon wrecks her rectum, blathering sweet nothings through intense buttfucking. Savage anal action features drooling, ass-to-mouth fellatio and lewd gaping. Kenzie takes a creamy cum facial.
Duration: 34:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17427kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Angel - Teen Kenzie: Gaping Anal & Cum Facial!

Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile - Brutal Lesbian Fisting Gracey

Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile - Brutal Lesbian Fisting

Outdoor Strapon Fucking With Isabella Clark, Billie Star & Alysa Aabyhoj

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Isabella Clark, Billie Star, Alysa
Genres: All Girl, Lesbian, Anal, Gaping, Gonzo, Toy Play, Strap-On
Legendary anal stunt ladies Isabella Clark, Billie Star and Alysa have a threesome with plenty of intense girl rimming, ass-to-mouth flavor and ass-to-pussy action.
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6704kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outdoor Strapon Fucking With Isabella Clark, Billie Star & Alysa
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05268 секунды с 9 запросами