Old 12-22-2022, 03:44 PM   #2201
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gloved Frenzy

Gloved Frenzy

Clip name: Gloved Frenzy
Description: Today I have a 22 year old lingerie model Daniella here. Now I decided to put her in some classic black seamed stockings, tight pink dress to show off her amazing body and to contrast with this ensemble, some sheer yellow panties. Now I decided not to don my usual fully fashioned seamed nylon stockings today. As I was out shopping for stockings I stumbled upon a pair which instead of having a seam, had flowers up the back, so I hope you like the change and something a little different for you guys to watch and wank over. Now I know there's a lot of glove fetishists out there, so we're both wearing them today: me in a pair of white cotton ones and Daniella donning some lovely lacy lady like ones. Whichever pair you prefer, I can guarantee that when your pussy gets stroked with a pair, it feels wonderful! I love making sheer panties wet by licking them so you can see right through them, it's really sexy and Jim gets a wonderful shot of Daniella's bottom on a glass table as I lick away frantically. Theres a lot for the leg lovers today as well, as we do a lot of playing with each other standing up, gloved hands in each others panties, finishing off in a heap on the floor bringing each other to orgasm. With both of us ending up with nice, wet, sticky gloved fingers you'll see we had a really sexy and lustful time with each other.
Genre: Hardcore, Lesbian, Big boobs, Masturbation, Stockings, Shaved, Babe, Panties, Upskirt, Old vs Young, Gloves, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 1.46 GiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13584 секунды с 9 запросами