WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jessica Taylor lets you out of your cock cage

Jessica Taylor lets you out of your cock cage

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 22 s
Size: 139 MiB

Description: Jessica Taylor has finally decided to let her slave out of his chastity device. Better yet, this kinky blonde sex goddess has some nice JOI in stored for her insatiable man who will do anything to feel a great orgasm.nHave you been locked up in chastity all week long? I haven't let you cum in a long time. That must be very stressful. Well your cock is out now and I can see it is throbbing nicely. Go ahead and grab a hold of that nice juicy prick of yours. If you don't listen to me I will put you back in your cage.nI want you to stroke it for your mistress. Do it nice and slow while you are gazing upon my stunning body. Let me spit on that boner for you, make it nice and wet. Squeeze it a bit and rub the tip of it. I know you are enjoying the sight of my tits in this sexy black bra. But you would enjoy even more if I took it off. I will take my top off but you better keep jerking that love tool for me. Here comes your little incentive, but make sure not to cum yet.n - Jessica Taylor
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Jessica Taylor lets you out of your cock cage
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06433 секунды с 9 запросами