Old 12-21-2022, 08:26 PM   #2197
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Getting dressed up for action

Getting dressed up for action

Clip name: Getting dressed up for action
Description: I met blonde, bombshell, Antynia at the Millenium Monument in Budapest. What a vision she was in her floaty Cerise dress, pearl necklace and white gloves, whilst I wore a 6 point Garter belt, striking red dress and also, white gloves. I’ve met her before and as we instantly got on and fancied each other the first time I decided I needed some personal one-on-one time with her and to teach her about the putting on and the wearing of nylon stockings.

She had a little trouble putting her stockings on so I helped her do up her stockings which had a lovely red seam running down the back of them. Of course with a gorgeous bottom like that, I couldn’t resist giving her a quick spank. The cheeky minx didn’t even bother to put any knickers on, well neither did I so 2 naughty girls indeed. To help her understand how to do up her own stockings I asked her to do mine up. Feeling her gloved hands running up and down my legs was sensational but I wanted to touch her so I yanked her dress down to reveal the most sensational tits: soft and round with lovely hard nipples. Touching and licking them made mine go even harder. But I has to get my tongue on the real prize and I could tell she loved it when I put my fingers inside her and she started rubbing her clit.

As we got more and more frisky, kissing each other and rubbing each others pussies, we went into a 69 on the floor so we could both enjoy each other at the same time. It felt heavenly, lapping at her hot wet cunt.

She went to retrieve her dildo from her bag but before she could use it I decided to put her over my knee and give round bottom a spanking. I lubed her up and gave her a good fucking with her dildo with one hand and rubbing her pussy with my other hand. It slid in and out so smoothly and was turning me on watching her take it so which she must have noticed as her hand slipped between my legs too. I just love that feeling when she dips her finger in and out of me especially when she kissed and licked my stocking tops.

The pleasure got too much and both of us orgasming together was just the icing on the cake. After a big snog, we wanted to continue without the cameras rolling, so I took her to my bedroom where at the end of the afternoon, our stockings were looking much less pristine as we’d both been such naughty girls!
Genre: Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian, Big boobs, Stockings, Shaved, Sex toy, British,

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 24 s
Size: 241 MiB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04589 секунды с 9 запросами