Cast video:
Name: Watch a real man fuck me you useless cuckold

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 85.5 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 2 min 18 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Naughty mistress Luna Vera has a great present for her cuckolding friend. She got him a nice big load from her partner which a slave will have to drink if he wants to make this hot brunette sex goddess happy.nDo you remember that time when you said you would do anything to please me? Well, tonight I am going to make you my cuckold which means that you will helplessly watch me get fucked and clean up afterwards. I can see you staring at this condom. My boyfriend filled it up with cum after fucking me well. I bet you would love to fuck like he does. Anyways, this load is just for you.nI want you to drink this jizz because you will do anything to please me. I will put it in your mouth and you are going to suck every last drop of semen out of this rubber. You, know, it was inside of my vagina so this is the closest you will ever get to me. Maybe you will even get to taste my pussy on it if you can get over the taste of my man's love juice. You should consider this an honor.n - Luna Vera

DOWNLOAD FILE: Watch a real man fuck me you useless cuckold - 85.5 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11574 секунды с 9 запросами