Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Mistress Gemini
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, FemDom, Fetish, Latex, NoSex, AllGirl
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Sahrye mummified & gagged over and over

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Born to Be Bound
Cast: Sahrye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English

Sahrye stands against the post and I add some electrical tape to her and the pole. She puts a big ballgag in her mouth and starts to drool right away as I tape her up with clear tape. She is mummified to the pole with that tape, then gets a racquet ball in her mouth, clear tape around her head and the pole and then after some time electrical tape is wrapped around that. You can watch me panic a couple minutes later when she needs it removed.She bounces back and gets a bib around her neck and then a dental gag and a giant clothespin on her tongue. Next I put a pair of panties in her mouth but they are just too small so I shove in the bib and wrap her head with purple vetwrap. She takes it like a pro! Then I put those panties that were too small for her mouth over her head and wrap it with electrical tape keeping her head to the post. By this time of course her purple sweater has been cut and there are clothespins on her nipples.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sahrye mummified & gagged over and over
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01841 секунды с 9 запросами