View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 09:12 AM   #12033
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Claudio Carrera

Studio: Chaosmen

Claudio Carrera is a local guy who knows a couple ChaosMen models. He wanted to do some scenes with them, so I set him up for a solo.
He really liked doing the photos, but he got a little nervous when the video cameras started rolling.
Claudio Carrera has a big uncut 8-inch cock, and he used a dildo to really get hard. He is mostly a top, but we thought either the FleshJack or dildo would help getting him in the zone. We kept both on hand.
He opted for the dildo. He slid it in slowly and that did the trick. He fucks himself with it for a bit, then gets on his back to really work his cock up to full erection.
I played a couple videos for him, and he finally settled on a ChaosMen one and that got him over the top. Cum flies everywhere, and you can tell it was really intense!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7388kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 930.8 MB

Download Claudio Carrera

Bastian Gate vol.197

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Athletic only has one request, and that's that they suck and fuck his massive, hung cock properly so he can jizz a nice load.They fucked in pretty much every position you can in a car before he fucked Hayden's load out of him and all over his abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 0:38
Video: 982x1746, AVC (H.264), 5936kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 28.6 MB

Download Bastian Gate vol.197
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14667 секунды с 9 запросами