View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 07:49 AM   #123
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Family Affair Inver Grove Heights

Video language: English
An unhappy married lawyer (played by Kevin Gladstone), who also happens to a be hunk, retreats into a fantasy world of sex with his provocative office worker (played by Jake Stryker) in this Toby Ross film. Highlighting beautiful close-ups and oral sex on the big cocks, this film captures: Gladstone imagining thin Stryker beating off his big boner at work (standing, in a chair, and on the floor); Kevin being ridden by his wife while he smokes a cigarette; Kevin getting his big, curved cock (it looks like the SST, which is enhanced by silhouette lighting) mouthed by the blond of his dream – while using poppers; Stryker stroking off in a car; and a montage of cocks in mouths.
Format: avi
Duration: 50:09
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1752kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Family Affair

ScoutBoys Scout Colton - Chapter 5 - Reinforced Protocols Bells

Colton is such a good boy. I don't think I've ever met another young man with such a strong work ethic and mature head on his shoulders. He's also one of the most handsome young men I've ever laid eyes on. Blond, with mischievous blue eyes and a beautiful, lean body. I've lusted after him from the moment we met.
It took me the longest time to pluck up the courage to make a move. My head just got in the way, I suppose - just long enough for Scoutmaster Wheeler to barge in and have his wicked way with the boy. I observed them from a distance with a mixture of anger and envy. I saw the change in Colton after his boyhood was taken from him; he started to strut about, exuding an air of confidence which made me want him all the more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ScoutBoys Scout Colton - Chapter 5 - Reinforced Protocols

Gay - Twink Ass Bangers Pultusk

Get ready for a skin slapping, butt ramming good time with nine of our sex-starved fresh twinks. Red hot stars like Chase Harding and Chris Riverz get their cocks wet with barely 18 new-"cummers", Bradley Spade and the sexy, smooth blonde, Derrick Porter. Twink Ass Bangers is 6 scenes of cheek pounding, dick dipping, ass bangin fun.
Duration: 1:50:41
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1954kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Twink Ass Bangers

SweetAndRaw Zac Todd and Boris Orla Lyerly

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SweetAndRaw.
Cast: Zac Todd, Boris Orla
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Fingering, Kissing, Masturbation
Boris Orla is doing his crunches. And regardless of whether or not they’re a bit unorthodox who does crunches in bed? he looks good doing them! The blond bombshell sports a a hot and sexy red tee with trim, white underwear.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 358.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SweetAndRaw Zac Todd and Boris Orla

Shay Jackson Brookton

Studio: The Guy Site
Shay has a great look with his blond beard and butch tattoos. One of them is the logo of a car parts company because he races cars.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 223.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shay Jackson

Welcome Home Trevilians

Studio: Bijou
This Bijou video compilation collects four scenes featuring older, beefy, mustachioed men wrangling and tangling with young bucks. The daddies dominate the proceedings with their size, strength, and need to penetrate. Whether paying the paperboy in cock or offering failing students a surefire way to pass class, these scorchin slices of masculinity give their all. The scenes are all from the 70s and early 80s so they are pre-condom and shot on film. The quality (and sometimes the music) isnt exactly wonderful, but the sex is.
The first scene begins with some footage of a stereotypical teen delivering newspapers. He goes to the home of one of his customers to get paid. The customer is a sandy-haired, mustachioed businessman with a penetrating gaze. He takes out his checkbook; within a few seconds his hand stops writing and he squeezes the Paper Boys hand. The music kicks in full (the flute is kickin!) and Paper Boy drops his tight jeans to reveal a smooth, but slightly jiggly, rump. drops to his knees and swallows the boys impressive piece. Paperboy bends over the dining room table so Business can tongue his hairless hole and jack his big beef. fully fucks Paperboy, in three positions, while kneading and slapping his ass. While Paperboy is riding , he jerks off to orgasm; this doesnt stop , though-he keeps on bangin away til hes good and ready to shoot his shot. He does, but not until Paper Boy licks his balls and hole.
The second segment is somewhat dark, not cinematographically, but in mood and tone. A swarthy middle-aged man in a maroon shirt and tie leads a lanky brunette into an office of sorts. Once there, the repetitive electronic music swells, adding an odd tension, and the clothes come off. The shots of their various sexual activities are very tight, almost abstract; its a teeny bit scary and a lot exciting. The older gentleman has got one hell of a hog between his legs--huge and inviting. The young man, like the teen in the first scene, also gets plowed on a desk. This time its even more dramatic, with the older guy scrunching up his face and lifting the boy into the air.
Dramatic is an apt term to describe the third, and best, sequence. Two blondes, you guessed it, one young and lithe, the other older and mustachioed, make like super-powered sodomites when the young one discovers that he has to suck his teachers cock in order to receive a passing grade on an exam. Teacher commands Student to drop his drawers and show off his ass. Then hes told to make like a vacuum and suck snake. Man oh man these two have giant wieners! They jerk each other a little, share blowjob duties, and then go fuck wild. Teacher holds Students ankles and practically splits him in two! As an added bonus they cum simultaneously. It doesnt get much better than that.
Duration: 1:06:55
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Home

Big Boys Westlake Village

Tipo Sesso Productions brings you some hot nasty boys who take every advantage to fuck each other raw and wild. Most of these boys in Barebacking Cum Guzzlers fuck their buddies' ass right till the last second before they blow their load then they quickly pull it out and shove it in the bottoms mouth so he can eat up every hot ounce of cum and lick his cock clean. The three way proves to be a bit to much for one blonde cutie so he pulls out and cums all over himself while the other top cums on his boys ass then the two tops get their turn by each getting some of the cum from their bottom boy down their throats.
Duration: 1:17:45
Video: 512x336, DivX 3, 1119kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 694.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.03749 секунды с 9 запросами