View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 02:33 PM   #4385
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Inconceivable: A Kenzie Taylor Story Tres Pinos

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Kenzie Taylor, Eric Masterson
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Reluctant, Doctor, model collaborations
Video language: English
Dr. Cross sits down and thanks them for coming in. The couple looks anxious but excited until he puts on a solemn face and tells them that he has bad news: Jacob is infertile. They are shocked, with Jacob especially feeling terrible. They tearfully ask what they can do. Dr. Cross kindly and resolutely tells them that there are some options and that he will do everything he can to help them.
Dr. Cross suggests traditional fertility treatments but Olivia and Jacob can't afford any of them. As the couple fret, trying to comfort each other, Dr. Cross is slightly grinning to himself, unnoticed, feeding off their misery. As Olivia clutches Jacob, burying her face into him and letting out a choked sob, Dr. Cross says that there is ONE solution he can propose. Olivia lifts her head, the doctor having their full attention.
Dr. Cross takes a deep breath and levelly says that he can have sex with Olivia to impregnate her on their behalf. Olivia is stunned but Jacob is outraged, coming at Dr. Cross. Kenzie holds Jacob back as he cools down and the couple discusses their options, with Dr. Cross silently revelling in their misery. They are still heavily conflicted and seem about to say no, but Dr. Cross continues his scare tactics. Finally the anguished couple agree.
What Dr. Cross is about to do may have seemed inconceivable to Olivia and Jacob earlier that day, but now they're all out of options...
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12449kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Inconceivable: A Kenzie Taylor Story

Cuckold BBC Pounding For Tasty Babe Valentina Nappi Polson

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Cuckold, Interracial (IR), Blowjob, Chastity Cage, BBC, Cunnilingus, Hairy Pussy, Foot Licking, Cumshot
Valentina Nappi is a foreign exchange student whose being hosted by Kade and his family. Kade is quick to discover that Valentina is fucking her African-American Studies professor, much to the dismay of Kade. We find Professor Diesel in his study as Kade barges in and demands answers-that's a huge blunder on the part of the gutsy white boy. Shane's not too happy and decides that a lesson in humility's in order. We begin things with Valentina Nappi showing the cuckold exactly why she's been living dangerously by fucking Professor Diesel- it's the monstrosity that he carries in his pants to class on a daily basis. Valentina and Professor Diesel give Kade a private lesson on exactly how a white slut, American or otherwise, should get fucked and how the white man has no place in satisfying the Italian import. Professor Diesel has the cuckold take mental notes on the ways of fucking white pussy....and it ain't gonna be from Kade's white dick! Valentina Nappi's mouth and pussy get fucked all over Professor Diesel's study,and Kade's lesson in minding his own fucking business comes to an end when Valentina's Italian fuck hole gets creamed by a huge black cock. Take a wild guess as to who's too close for comfort once the black cock begins to erupt!
Duration: 35:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14738kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cuckold BBC Pounding For Tasty Babe Valentina Nappi

The wrong door, but the right pussy Brookton

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hunt4K
Cast: Kinuski Kakku
Genres: All sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Pussy licking
My old friend had invited me to come to his place. It’s been a while since I last saw him so I was glad to chat with him after all this time. He told me that he started dating this hot girl which I didn’t know about. We could keep on talking for hours, but suddenly I felt the urge to pee. - Hey, man, where’s the bathroom? He pointed to the door at the end of the hallway...
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11661kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The wrong door, but the right pussy

What a party! Milliken

Genres: All sex, Lesbians, MILF, Orgy, Public
Christina, the big tits hairy pussy hot euro amateur star and her girlfriend Nikky Thorne on the Sex Fair! What a hot party! Happy TuttiFrutti day on my stage with this two kinky slut! Few minutes later one of my other models, Katy also enjoyed this public lesbian game.
Duration: 38:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What a party!

Oldies’ sex party Lampe

Studio: Small Talk
These two juicy naughty moms-next-door and their drunk old buddies are not wasting time at the bar here. They drink and have fun – much dirtier fun that you could expect from them. Watch the mommies getting cock and pleasuring each other with dildo!
Duration: 33:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 975.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oldies’ sex party

CuckoldSessions Jackie Hoff Woking

Cast: Jackie Hoff
Genres: Shaved, MILF, Glasses, Facial, Cuckold, Blonde, Big Tits, 1 on 1, Swallow, Tattoo
Jackie keeps catching her husband Celtic on social media liking all of these random girls on social media. In Jackies mind, when you like a random girls pic on social media, it is equivalent to cheating. One week Jackie caught Celtic liking girls on social media three different times. Celtic finally gave Jackie a free pass to like anyone she likes. So Jackie and Celtic decided to shake on it. This is when Jackie thought to herself: "I know exactly who I like!!” Celtic comes home from work, in shock to what he saw on his couch. He sees his wife Jackie rubbing Jax’s abs and chest. Celtic sits down and asks WTF!! Jackie tells Celtic: You like random girls on social media, I like JAX!!! Jackie tells Celtic to sit the fuck down and watch her like Jax! Celtic who is in shock at the size of Jax’s body and dick, starts watch his wife “Liking” Jax! Jackie started sucking Jax’s dick as Celtic watched! Then after that Jax proceeded to fuck the shit out of Jackie in a manner that Celtic could never do! Jax banged Jackie in every position possible until he busted his nut on her face. Then a satisfied Jackie asked Celtic to help clean her face. Good times!!
Duration: 42:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CuckoldSessions Jackie Hoff

Public nudity Lutherville Timonium

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Antonia Sainz
Genres: public nudity, posing, big natural tits
Antonia walks around the city naked, posing in front of the crowds for our cameras. Watch as the people oggle her beautiful tits and pussy.
Duration: 10:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19518kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Public nudity
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12520 секунды с 9 запросами