View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 01:48 PM   #21435
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Clinical Trial Greybull

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Danny Mountain, Kira Noir
Genres: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, 69, Petite, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Ass, Uniform, Reluctant, Doctor, Pervert
Video language: English
Dr. Greenwood. He thanks her for coming and for participating in the clinical trial - she just has to pass a quick screener and then they can begin. Holding up a clipboard and pen, he asks her some questions - her name ('Jamie Lawson'), her age ('I just turned 18 a couple of months ago'), is she pregnant ('no'), does she have any history of health conditions - asthma, heart problems, osteoporosis, breast cancer ('no, none'), and her level of daily physical activity ('well I play lacrosse about twice a week, plus daily running and morning yoga'). He makes a quip that she must be quite flexible, to which she rolls her eyes and says sarcastically that she's never heard that one before. Satisfied with the responses, the doctor tells her he's going to be asking her to complete a series of exercises, while monitoring her to measure physical stimulation and stress. They have equipment set up in a room down the hall. On their way out the door of the exam room, Jamie jokes that she doesn't stress easily, and Dr. Greenwood smirks in reply and says 'Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to get you to break a sweat!'
We cut back to the two already midway through setting up in another larger room, containing a hybrid of medical and exercise equipment. The doctor is mostly done applying medical electrodes to her temples and clavicles. The last thing he has to do before they begin is to take her resting heart rate, so he can compare these with after the trial. First as he moves to strap it around her arm his hand brushes against her breast, he chuckles a brief apology and continues as if nothing happened.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3036kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Clinical Trial

Very Good Customer Service Fasa

Cast: Veronica Leal
Genres: Cumshot, Doggystyle, Latina, Natural Tits, Cowgirl, Missionary
Tony Rubino hasn't been impressed with the customer service since he moved into this building, but building manager Veronica Leal promises to give him very special treatment, because she prides herself on always leaving her tenants completely satisfied. Tony can't believe it when Veronica starts stripping down in front of him! She may not be able to get the repairs taken care of faster, but she can definitely give his big cock some very special attention.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5322kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Good Customer Service

HotGuysFuck Brent Savage, Lindsay Lee Page

Super Star Brent Savage Rimmed and Gives Lindsay Lee a Pussy Blasting CreamPie!
Brent Savage must really like having Lindsay Lee's tongue in his ass because he begged for another scene with her. After Lindsay licks his ass and sucks his cock, Brent takes over and fucks Lindsay and her big milkers six ways from Sunday until he blasts her pussy with a high velocity stream of cum!
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 774.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HotGuysFuck Brent Savage, Lindsay Lee

Lia Lin - Warm Vibes (2022) Vermont

Cast: Lia Lin
Genres: Classic Sex
Stunning brunette Lia Lin is kissing her lover passionately, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Warm Vibes" begins. Matthew Meier grabs the petite Asian beauty’s perfect ass, then tugs her skimpy panties aside and strokes her shaved pussy, making her gasp and arch her back. He licks her to an intense orgasm and she’s eager to reciprocate, lapping at his stiff cock and sucking it sensuously. Now Matthew penetrates his sweetheart in missionary, fucking her with steady thrusts as she spices things up by buzzing a vibrator against her clit.
Duration: 26:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lia Lin - Warm Vibes (2022)

Works Foot Fetish Magic Holladay

Cast: Alyssa Bounty
Genres: Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Foot fetish lovers will be excited to see the super sensual Alyssa Bounty working magic with her delectable feet as she turns Totti on while rubbing her perfectly pedicured toes. He massages oil into the brunette beauty's soles prepping them for the amazing footjob he's going to receive on both his shaft and balls.
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Works Foot Fetish Magic

Lady Gang - Party Animal Guys Special Deal (2022) Hosston

Cast: Lady Gang
Genres: Classic Sex
Today I picked up this handsome guy in the middle of nowhere who told me he had been partying with his friends all weekend. He also mentioned that he had lost his wallet and didn't have any money to pay the taxi fare. I was feeling horny, so I made a deal with the dark-haired stud and said that I would trade him a free ride if he showed me his body. While the tattooed hunk stripped off his clothes and started playing with his hard dick, I parked the car and joined him in the backseat where I treated him to a sexy blowjob! Afterwards, I sat my wet pussy down on his thick shaft and rode it cowgirl-style before getting on all fours to take a doggystyle fucking. To finish, I spread my legs and invited the guy to eat out my dripping wet hole until I orgasmed, then I wanked him off and tasted his warm jizz!
Duration: 24:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Gang - Party Animal Guys Special Deal (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03437 секунды с 9 запросами