View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 12:31 PM   #1240
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - The Date Hildreth

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Danny Mountain, Charles Dera, Emily Willis
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, Teen, Petite, Cumshot, Lingerie, Rough Sex, Submissive, Domination, open mouth facial
Video language: English
We watch a beautiful young woman (Emily Willis) in her apartment getting ready for the evening. She showers, lotions up her body, puts on expensive perfume, and dresses -- first into expensive black satin lingerie, stockings, garters, and heels and then slipping into a beige rain jacket. She looks like she just walked off a runway. The camera voyeuristically watches her, almost like a reverse striptease.
She says 'yes.' He strips her out of her jacket, exposing her bare skin. She quivers. He takes a brown paper bag and puts it over her head, before holding her arms to keep her still. They ride for a moment with her body writhing. The men look cool and collected, staring straight ahead. All you can hear are the light gasps and moans from the submissive woman as she is being driven, eagerly awaiting what's to come.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Date

Kendra James - Black Cat Hurlburt Field

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer Mershon

Madison is bored at work, and has no one to play with at home. Mixing business with pleasure, Maddie takes her frustration to a new level. serve as inspiration as she drifts into another word - from her desk and her office clothing to a place where nipple clamps and ballgags are the required dress! Her fantasies range from armbinders & thigh boots to nylon encasements & hogties. Her mouth securely stuffed and strapped full with BIG gags, she is helpless to do more than slip into bound bliss!
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shadowplay Imaging Madison Daydreamer

Arielle Lane - Classic Succasunna

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
The lovely Arielle Lane is back - and dressed to the nines in a gorgeous purple girdle, and classic reinforced nylons. Add to that some sexy Dita stocking gloves, and then later a much tighter glove, made of white leather, and made to restrain, she struggles and comes. Add to that a matching, white leather...
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Classic
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04040 секунды с 9 запросами