View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 12:20 PM   #388
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter Part Two Dunlow

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter Part Two

Arielle Lane - Skating Fort Stanton

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Arielle Lane was over and reminded me that she really liked the way she looked in a particular latex dress I have. It has a skating skirt bottom and is crazy short. I've only found three women over the years that look great in in. Kendra James, Karlie Montana and Arielle. It is a really specific thing...
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Skating

Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex 1080p Hephzibah

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom
Rough and brutal red-haired Mistress Sofi in a fetish outfit (latex pants and leather boots) humiliates a slave by ordering him to lick her shoes and bare feet. Evil Goddess Sofi stands in dominant clothes and smokes while a slave adjoining her licks her leather shoes. As a sign of her superiority, the Mistress puts one of her boot on the slave while he licks her second shoe, thus using it as a footrest. After the tattooed Goddess finished smoking, she sat down in a chair and began to chew gum as a sign of disdain for her slave, who at this time is kneeling in front of her and cleans her shoes with his tongue. When Mistress Sofi's shoes were clean enough she ordered the slave to take them off so that he could start servicing her bare feet and toes with a pedicure. The slave licks the sweaty feet of the devilish Princess who are sweating in leather boots, and the imperturbable Sofi also spits in his face showing how pathetic he is in comparison with her greatness. This video is about the worship of the Goddess Sofi and foot serve of her divine feet and shoes.
Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10115kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devilish Mistress Sofi In Leather Boots and Latex 1080p

Arielle Lane - Classic Willow Beach

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
The lovely Arielle Lane is back - and dressed to the nines in a gorgeous purple girdle, and classic reinforced nylons. Add to that some sexy Dita stocking gloves, and then later a much tighter glove, made of white leather, and made to restrain, she struggles and comes. Add to that a matching, white leather...
Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 644.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Classic

Laney Grey - Gotta Get In Between Alstead

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Hussie, See Him Fuck
Cast: Laney Grey
Genres: Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, 1080p, Couch, Debut, Doggy Style, Foot Job, Shower
Industry vet Robby Echo makes his See HIM Fuck debut this week and he was paired up with the lovely Laney Grey by our new West Coast production team for today's update. After the pre-sex interview, Robby and Laney start to kiss as she assists HIM in removing his clothing. Laney sniffs and licks his armpit before she gets Robby's backside nice and lubed up Robby gets on the couch and we ring the bell for Round 1 of the ass-eating as Laney tongue-fucks HIM doggystyle and spread-eagle, occasionally blowing HIM...
She then removes his socks so she can suck and lick Robby's feet followed by Laney giving HIM a slippery footjob Robby stands up so she can suck and slobber on his thick veiny prick, followed by Round 2 of the ass-eating when he turns around so Laney can lick and poke at his asshole Then we get down to the fucking, as Robby first deep-dicks Laney doggystyle, then amazon. Round 3 of the ass-eating is pretty quick, then we get back to the fucking. Robby plows away at Laney coed cooch in a front and backwards piledriver, then she rides HIM, and finally she sucks HIM off to oral cumpletion. We had out team follow the two lovers into the shower to see how things went...
Duration: 52:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laney Grey - Gotta Get In Between

Arielle Lane - Maid for Bondage Skaudvile

Release Year: 2021
The lovely, and always very sexy Miss Lane is back, and this time dressed as Fifi, the french maid, in a salute to John Willie. I thought this might look good on her, and well, I was right. She really dug it as well, which I can tell you from experience, just makes everything that much better. Tight...
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 861.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arielle Lane - Maid for Bondage

Kendra James - Black Cat Brewer

As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03375 секунды с 9 запросами