View Single Post
Old 12-17-2022, 11:55 AM   #16125
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Domme’s limp hubby Mount Joy

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German
This aging freak is such a shame for his wife. She brings a super-sexy dominant bitch home, gets her naked in their kitchen – and that humble worm still can’t manage to get hard. Well, seems to be a good reason to tease, torture and humiliate him!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 24:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 713.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domme’s limp hubby

AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck 1080p Tunja

Cast: Sydney Lee
Genres: Femdom
When I work out, I want to be a little more creative than just going to the gym. You could say my work out equipment is out of the ordinary. Nothing like a good work out to get your day started. And in the case of Sydney, that work out tends to include a naked sub, all black latex outfits and a giant dildo strapped around her waist. She starts off fairly slow but it's not a work out unless the heart rate goes up right. Just like her big black dildo going up deep into the sub's ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7685kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 613.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck 1080p

Happy Anniversary Chasitty Pine Beach

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Evil Woman & Goddess Lady Lilith kinky blowjob, bisexual humiliation action.
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 14524kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Anniversary Chasitty

Mistress Sofi - Rough Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants 1080p Santo Domingo Pueblo

Cast: Mistress Sofi
Genres: Femdom
The merciless yet strong red-haired tattooed Mistress Sofi in tight leather pants is doing a truly extreme head scissor femdom. The Dominant Princess tightly wraps her strong legs around the slave's neck and squeezes them with a scissor grip, blocking the air for the slave. In this video, the submissive guy clearly underestimated his hard Empress and the more her strength. This is evidenced by how desperately he tries to escape from the tenacious legs of Mistress Sofi. Throughout the video, you can observe how the color of the slave's face changed, at first it turned red from pain, and towards the end of the video his face turned completely blue. In the middle of the video, there is a moment when the slave even coughed from an overly strong smother in a scissor grip in black leather pants on athletic female's legs. Its realy hardcore head scissoring wrestling femdom.
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10240kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Sofi - Rough Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants 1080p

You'll Breathe My Somke Ilford

Quickly and desperately begging for the one true purpose of a male's existence.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:46
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1269kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 397.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You'll Breathe My Somke

Please me servant Lanagan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Foot Licking, Spitting, Fishnet
This gorgeous blonde dominatrix is feeling a bit frisky today. So, she decided to have some fun with her boy-toy. After a while, the two lovebirds were joined by yet another handsome hunk, and the three of them proceeded to have a kinky threesome. She is wearing full-body fishnets, as she gets her pussy plowed and licked by these two horny dudes.
Duration: 27:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Please me servant
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04208 секунды с 9 запросами