View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 03:51 PM   #85
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chantal Danielle - Bad Relatives (2022) Villanueva

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Chantal Danielle
Genres: Big Tits
Video language: English
Alex Mack is hanging out at his parent's house when there's a knock at the front door. He looks perplexed- who could it be? When he opens the front door he is greeted by Chantal Danielle, who looks at him expectantly. Alex is even more puzzled. 'Can I... help you?' he asks. It turns out that Chantal is his step-cousin, and this is the first time the two of them have ever met. But Chantal isn't one for small talk. She bursts into the house like she owns it and declares that she's going to go take a nap upstairs. Alex is bewildered, but when he joins her in his parent's bedroom to chat, he discovers that Chantal isn't tired at all. In fact, she's interested in a little hanky panky. After all, they have so much catching up to do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chantal Danielle - Bad Relatives (2022)

Pure Taboo - My D, The Whore Haddam

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Athena Rayne
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Voyeur, Rough Sex, Submissive
Roger (Dick Chibbles), doesn't seem to pay any mind to the noises. Soon, there is a loud grunt from the man in the other room as he cums. A few moments later, a man exits the adjacent room, closing the door behind him. He zips up his fly as he exits the room.
Hearing him, Roger looks up from his newspaper with a wide grin. Everything was satisfactory?, he asks the other man. Oh yeah, as beautiful as always, but....the man hesitates, before continuing,...she did seem a bit...tired today, he finishes. Oh, she did?, Roger asks, subconsciously gripping the newspaper hard enough to crumple the paper. Yeah, the client replies, not as eager as usual.
Roger politely apologizes, he's so sorry about that, the client can expect a better time on his next visit, Roger says. 'I will ...make sure that this does not happen again,' Roger adds with a tone of menace. The man tells him he appreciates it, and Roger walks him out the door. He waves the man off with a smile and closes the door behind him. As soon as the man has gone, Roger turns around, his smile replaced with a look of fury.
He opens the door of the bedroom to reveal a naked girl, Lucy (Athena Rayne), who is on the bed hugging her knees. She looks exhausted and spent, staring off into space. When Roger comes in, she is startled out of her daze and looks at him. What the fuck Lucy?!, Roger asks angrily, standing over her on the bed. He said she seemed...?, he continues. That guy is one of their best clients, has really fallen in love with her, so they need to make sure to keep him happy no matter what, Roger continues with barely contained rage. 'I know, I just...I really so...tired...tired of all of this...he was the third guy today,' Lucy says wearily. 'I don't give a shit if you're tired! You know how serious our situation is,' Roger says. She knows, she just...she can't do this anymore, it needs to stop, Lucy says numbly.
Duration: 46:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - My D, The Whore

Nude Girls No bra Giada Kathryn

Cast: Giada
Genres: Naked Posing, Talkative, Flexibl
When Giada puts a crown of blue flowers atop her ash blonde hair, she fits right in alongside her shelf of vibrant green plants. The pink polka dots on her knickers are just visible up her skirt, which is adorned with anime characters. She tugs at her top to reveal teasing flashes of her nipples, then takes it off and cheekily uses it to pull down her cotton panties. She bends over on her hands and knees, to show off her firm bottom and neat anus, beaming happily over her shoulder. Giada then relaxes on the couch, and delights in spreading her legs wide apart, providing beautiful views of her pussy. The barest sprinkle of hair has begun to regrow around her fleshy pink vulva, and her sensual bedroom eyes and glittering smile create an enticing tableau. She slips off the flower crown and uses it to encircle one of her pert breasts. Then, she puts on a see-through top and cat-eye sunglasses, while keeping her legs akimbo, for a look as stylish as it is irresistibly sexy.
Duration: 30:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Girls No bra Giada

Lesbian Reconditioning Camp Francisco

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Brandi Love, Alexis Fawx, Athena Faris
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, stepmom, pussy eating
Alexis Fawx and Brandi Love, two mature women who are also wives, are having a quiet conversation amongst themselves. '...She's just going to get herself hurt dating all these skeezy boys with only one thing on their mind! We have to do!' Alexis insists, looking worried. Brandi tries to comfort her while also saying, 'I know, honey, but we can't our step-daughter do anything, she's that age now past 18 where if she wants to do something, she's going to do it! Don't you remember how you were when were her age?'
At that moment, Alexis' step-daughter Athena Faris steps into the room, interrupting the conversation. Alexis and Brandi express their concern about her dating habits, which is a conversation that has come up before. Athena is upset by the conversation.
Alexis and Brandi admit that they met and fell in love through a lesbian reconditioning camp, where girls are sent to be turned into lesbians. They suggest that the camp would be great for Athena, but she isn't having it. So Brandi sweetens the deal and offers to buy Athena a car if she completes camp. Athena agrees, confident the camp won't work on her.
Two months later, Alexis and Brandi anxiously await for Athena to return home, hoping the experiment worked. However, when Athena arrives and claims the keys to her new car, she insists the program doesn't work and that she's still not a lesbian.
Later, Alexis and Brandi are in their bedroom resting when Brandi hears a strange sound. When she gets up to investigate, she finds Athena in the bathroom. She has gotten hold of their dirty underwear and is masturbating, getting caught in the process. She admits she thinks about girls now.
Alexis and Brandi are excited about Athena's newfound lust for girls, insisting that Athena show them all the sexy things she learned in camp. Even though Athena is hesitant, she can't resist the temptation of getting down and dirty with her hot moms.
Looks like lesbian reconditioning camp was a success!
Duration: 35:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11135kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Reconditioning Camp

Pure Taboo - Unfaithful To Me Poneto

Cast: Alex Legend, Christie Stevens, Jason Moody
Genres: Big Tits, Hardcore, Milf, 69, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cuckold, Cheating, pussy eating
Max (Jason Moody) is down on his luck. The passion in his marriage is gone and he's not sure how to rekindle theflame... until he decides to have a little chat with a handsome coworker of his. Jett (Alex Legend) is a womanizerwho does very well for himself. If anyone knows how to spice things up with the missus, it's Jett.
Max asks for advice, revealing how hard it is to keep his wife happy. No matter what he does, she cheats on him!Jett is sympathetic to his plight, giving Max tips and tricks for pleasing his wife to hopefully keep her interested andloyal. Max soaks it all in and is convinced that Jett just saved his marriage. He's away for the weekend, but as soonas he gets back, he's going to surprise the wife. Maybe now, she'll stop cheating on him...
He excitedly thanks Jett for his help, then hurries away with an extra spring to his steps. Little does he know, assoon as his back is turned, Jett fixes his tie with a slow grin.
That weekend, Jett shows up at Max's house, where his beautiful wife, Rose (Christie Stevens), answers the door.She's immediately taken in by Jett's charms and it isn't long before they hungrily crash together. As they make theirway to the bedroom, they leave a trail of discarded clothes behind them. As soon as they tumble into bed together,they become completely consumed by lust.
Then Max's car pulls into the driveway. When he spots Jett's car in the driveway and clothes on the floor leading tothe bedroom, it's time to finally take matters into his own hands once and for all.
Duration: 51:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3421kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Unfaithful To Me

Ashley Lane - Ashley's Orgasmic Anal Creampie FullHD 1080p Caseville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ashley Lane , Ramon Nomar
Genres: All Sex, Anal Creampie, Anal Sex, Ass To Mouth, Ass to Pussy, Big Dick, Blowjob, Feet, Gaping, Squirt
Leggy Ashley Lane struts around pool table. Billiards make her horny AF, but when she sticks out her big ass, Ramon Nomar instantly knows what game this blonde wants to play. He devours her small tits and plays with her puffy shaved pussy, but when he licks her anus, she falls to her knees. Slurping his hard prick with a blowjob, she raises her arms and jerks him with a two-fisted handjob so intense that he lifts her from her knees, bends her over the table, and slams his cock into her soaking snatch. Ashley begs for a rough ride, so Ramon whisks her away to the bedroom and pounds her from ass to pussy until she orgasms and his creampie pulses up her asshole.
Duration: 51:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11743kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Ashley's Orgasmic Anal Creampie FullHD 1080p

Pure Taboo - Health, Wealth & Unhappiness White City

Cast: Jake Adams, Izzy Lush
Genres: Hardcore, Natural Tits, College, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Domination
Jeff (Jake Adams). He sits nervously in his car. He taps the steering wheel, looking at his watch impatiently. His phone rings. He answers it, putting it on speaker. Hey man, he says to the phone. Hey little bro, his brother Bobby greets him. 'So did you pick her up yet?' Bobby asks. No not yet, he's actually at the airport now, her plane's already landed so now he's just waiting for her to get through customs, he says. IF she gets through customs, who what she's hiding, Bobby says with a little laugh. That's not funny, Jeff says. He knows how he feels about this whole thing, but he doesn't need to constantly be taking little shots at him, Jeff says crossly. 'Sorry, it's just...I'm worried about you. She's a for fuck's sake,' Bobby says. Jeff sighs, exasperated. Yeah, he knows that he sounds like a broken record, but really: how much does he know about this girl?, Bobby asks, concerned. 'We've been over this a million times now Bobby. She's a 22-year-old girl from a small town. She's never even been on a before. She's just looking for a better life. And I can her that life,' Jeff says. Bobby sighs. They have a connection, Jeff adds. It's really easy to fake a connection with someone when they're away and you've only ever talked to them on the phone, Bobby continues.
'Let's face it, Jeff. When Dad died he left us of money, and there are certain people who would want to...take advantage of that. You're a good guy Jeff. You're one of the most trusting people I know. But met this person. You don't know who she really is. I want to see you get hurt, man' Bobby says. 'I hear you, Bobby, but I know her. The things we've shared in our conversations...look, I love you, but I'm a big boy, I can take care of myself,' Jeff says. Before Bobby can respond, Jeff looks out the window of his car. She's here! He's gotta go, he says excitedly. Bobby seems to be about to say something, but Jeff seemingly ends the call and tosses the phone on the passenger seat as he hops out of the car. He didn't end the call properly and Bobby can be heard saying 'Hello? Jeff? Think you forgot to hang up the call, bud.' Bobby sighs loudly. 'Goddammit, just be careful, Jeff,' Bobby says worriedly to himself, ending the call with a click.
Anna (Izzy Lush) is now in the car beside Jeff as he drives them back from the airport. Anna looks nervous, wide-eyed and a bit overwhelmed as she looks out the window at the passing sights. So is she ready to see her new house?, he asks, pulling the car to a stop. She nods, her nervousness giving way to excitement.
Almost a year passes since the couple has married. In the bedroom one evening, Anna gets Jeff his regular pills after telling him that she filled his medical papers yesterday. Jeff realizes that they are the wrong pills and doesn't take them, wondering aloud what they would have done to him if he had. Suddenly, Jeff is gripped momentarily by suspicion towards his wife since he just added her to his will the week before. He dismisses these suspicions immediately, kissing her before settling into bed.
Days later, Jeff comes home with a bandage on his forehead, injured because the brakes on his car failed. His paranoia growing, he calls the mechanic, who tells him that it's possible that a puncture they found in the brake line could have been done on purpose. This sends Jeff over the edge and he is completely suspicious of his wife now.
The next day, Jeff rifles through Anna's things trying to find something incriminating. He discovers a brochure for a funeral parlor. When Anna walks in, he confronts her and accuses her of trying to do him for his money.
She denies his accusation. Enraged, he is determined to show her that he is not someone to be trifled with. He begins to unbutton his shirt. What is he...doing?, she asks with trepidation! Is there something WRONG with a husband wanting to be with his wife?' he asks. Anna looks at him, taking a deep breath and gulping down her fear. 'N-no, of course not, t-there's nothing wrong with that...that's...fine,' she says softly. He takes off his shirt and begins to take his pants off. He shakes his head disgustedly. 'You think I'm some IDIOT that you can just do this to?!' he spits, getting in her face. 'Well, I'm stupid,' he says, his words seething as his eyes burn with heartache and rage.
Jeff is about to find out whether or not he can trust his beautiful young wife.
Duration: 45:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2485kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Health, Wealth & Unhappiness
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07834 секунды с 9 запросами