LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stretched To The Max, Sc.1 San Francisco

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Cute blond twinks, big fat cocks, rimming, fisting, cum all over pretty faces – let’s be perfectly honest now, what’s not to like about this scene? For all such obvious positives, however, you might find the somewhat curious introduction – centring on an ancient Czech springtime fertility ritual – a little off-putting. It’s certainly not your usual opening salvo in a scene, that’s for sure; but suffice it to say that it’s literally only thirty seconds before attention has firmly settled on the two stars – Joel Tamir and mega-sized newbie, Alex Whale – as they kick back in the bedroom and start to enjoy the generous inches that they have clearly both been blessed with.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 935.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretched To The Max, Sc.1

Off-Set Sex w Cole and Tyler Thornfield

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Cole Money, Tyler Hanson
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.
Cole Money & Tyler Han have sex the night before their shoot. I could hear some sex type noises as I was cleaning up the kitchen from a weekend of filming. I rushed into the bedroom only to find Cole & Tyler practicing for their scene tomorrow. I asked what was going on and could I film. Tyler basically wanted to prep with Cole's donkey-sized dick so tomorrow's shoot would go smooth. See the pre-intercourse.
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 374.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Off-Set Sex w Cole and Tyler

Gays - Ross - Carmine Kinder

If you pay attention to production dates at the beginning, you might notice that this video was shot several months after Ross did his solo. He really debated a long time about doing the oral. It wasn’t that he didn’t think he could get hard or cum, just more worried what everyone else would think.He finally decided people were gonna like him or not like him no matter what he did in life, so he kind of had an epiphany of sorts that broadened his range. So he texted me up saying that he was eager to get back in, ASAP as these things go, and I knew his Solo was going to be airing very soon and always like to bookend the solo with the oral video the following Wednesday.I booked him in very quickly, which I don’t do often because of the cost, and thought I would do the oral video since it was very last minute. He was comfortable with me, and actually thought it might be fun, but I was looking at the release schedule, and really wanted to mix things up. I just couldn’t think of who I had local that could be on call so quickly.A couple days before shooting with Ross, I was actually delivery to Carmine some of the used furniture that was piling up. He got himself a new apartment, and literally all he had was a suitcase of clothing and nothing more. Extra furniture goes to models or to one of the local charities, so this time it was Carmine’s turn to score bedroom and living room furniture. He was so happy his apartment was not so sad looking.Anyway, while moving stuff in, I realized that Carmine could easily pop in and do Ross’s oral. The guy has got some amazing oral skills, and I figured he could make Ross nut pretty easily.Ross arrived and was eager and all set to do the video. Despite being eager to get head, Ross’s eyes were glued to the TV. After editing the video, I kinda felt like he didn’t really need to watch it so much- Carmine was working his big tool like a pro!At one point, Ross had to have Carmine stop because he was going to bust. After making sure he wasn’t gonna squirt, Carmine flipped him over and rimmed his ass. He REALLY buries his face in there, and then strokes Ross’s cock so it is standing at full attention.After the ass eating, Carmine went to work on making Ross cum. Sure enough Carmine hit the right motion very quickly and had Ross popping in no time! He does a great job showing Ross ejaculating while sucking down some jizz for a protein snack!
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2181kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays - Ross - Carmine

Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose Artesia Wells

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Brandon Jones, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Butt Play, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Masturbation
Christening his new place is the perfect excuse for Ryan Rose to invite Brandon Jones over for a hot afternoon tryst. Once in the bedroom they can't wait to start peeling off the clothes. Brandon is smooth and pale, with a body that promises lots of flexibility for fucking. They grind their faces and crotches together. Brandon is temporarily airborne when Ryan flings him onto the bed, then collapses on top of him, all hands. Their hard ons stretch their white briefs to the point of transparency. Brandon gives great head, flicking his tongue against Ryan's balls with every gulp. Ryan's fingers are busy between Brandon's butt cheeks. They curl into a 69 position, from which they can take their choice of sucking cock or eating ass. Brandon's hole is destined for peration, and he takes it on his back, his torso crunched to accent his abs. Ryan is sweating profusely. His hard, smooth flesh gleams. They're entwined like wrestlers, Ryan working his cock and Brandon working his ass from every angle. Brandon's load explodes in white spatters across Ryan's chest then Ryan explodes in a forked stream of jism that arcs past his head.
Duration: 33:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose

Heroes Light Street

Release Year: 1984
Studio: A. Video Classics
While "Heroes" has a great concept going for it, the 1984 video falls flat thanks to limp dicks, bad acting, and utterly incompetent editing.
The premise is simple, a teacher instructs his class to write a paper about their hero. This leaves room for lots of fantasies involving hero worship. However, none of the scenes catch fire.
First, Danny Connors dreams of his hero, rock star Rick Donovan. The latter gets the full fog machine treatment here, and he even lip-syncs a song that evidently only he can hear. Connors shows up, licks Donovan up and down, and sucks him off. They then move to Connors bedroom, where huge dicked Donovan tops.
The rest of the video is a wash. We get a botched fantasy involving a pair of siblings who have sex -- too bad one of them can't get hard, and neither can act. Later, the younger of the pair fucks a fellow student in the library, but we're pretty sure he didn't really top (his dick was too soft and too small to do anything with).
Next, a scene with studly baseball player Tim Kramer (clearly the hottest guy in the video) starts off great, but quickly falls apart. While Jim Bentley and his friend do a good job playing the eager young fans willing to do anything for Kramer, the scene gets cut off in the middle of the oral action and then jumps to the last, totally unrelated, sequence of the film. (Did the footage get lost somewhere? Was the editor drunk when he cobbled this together?)
Regardless, the final scene is a four-way with the teacher, Cole Taylor. Unfortunately, since we are thrown into the scene mid-way through, we have no idea why they are fucking. Sigh.
Unless you are a die-hard Rick Donovan fan, or, you have a hankerin' for Tim Kramer, it's best to skip this tape.
Duration: 1:30:02
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264), 2013kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heroes

BoyFun – Window To His Hole Sunland

Blond boy Peter Polloc is just minding his own business on the balcony and enjoying the peace and quiet when he gets a little too horny for his own good. It's okay though, he soon has voyeur boy Joseph Holland catching him in the act and you know the sight of that gorgeous uncut cock is going to entice him into some BoyFun. With a little taste of the warm and juicy dick Joseph is more than eager to follow his new friend back to the bedroom where they can really enjoy themselves, soon both swapping their hard erections in a delicious session of mutual penis pleasure. The slim boys are well-matched, with fit bodies and raging boners leaking precum for each other to swallow, but with a little licking of Peter's pale and smooth hole Joseph is quickly invited to ease his bareback meat inside. With balls swinging below Joseph bangs his new buddy from behind, probing his snug hole deep and with experienced rhythm, but this tanned boy is just as eager to ride. Peter lays back and offers his long and pink uncut dong for the boy to slide his own tight hole down upon, impaling his pucker and bouncing with delight while he wanks his own turgid length. With a final switch for some missionary thrusting sexy Joseph takes his new bareback pal to the limit, making our big-dicked blond boy splash his milky cream over his smooth body and finishing with a delicious protein fix for Peter to suck from that pumping length. Jacking off in public is risky, but it really paid off for Peter.
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 821.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun – Window To His Hole

Behind the Greek Door Jarud Qi

Gary is pledging to the Chi-Alpha-Chi fraternity and six guys hold his future in their hands. They decide to give him a try. If he manages to pass their stiff initiation. But Gary's already up for it and is having vivid fantasies about the frat president. On initiation night, two members go off to the bedroom for a sensuous romp with baby oil and Gary is finally led through the Greek door. The pledgemaster, a hunky young truck driver type, orders Gary to be tied up, strips him of his clothing and reveals the boy's smooth, golden body. After spanking him with a riding crop, the pledge master orders Gary to please him. The finale is a wild orgy with al six men.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:44
Video: 702x480, DivX 5, 1276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the Greek Door

Время генерации страницы 0.09444 секунды с 9 запросами