View Single Post
Old 12-16-2022, 09:34 AM   #109
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Blue Sky Boys Wheeler

Video language: English
Blue Sky is about a group of [Czech] boys who work at a small light plane airport, who do more than just service or wash the planes. There is a mixture of tall thin and young stud puppy type bodies - all are smooth and mostly lightly tanned. A highlight is a bareback scene that includes two delightful cum in the mouth moments which takes place in one of the light aircraft between two blond haired boys.
I felt his sperm rage up me as he fucked hard.My well-fucked hole loved the spunk and I pushed back to take his every drop...
Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:45
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Sky Boys

Ludwig I Lost virginity Lake Milton

Release Year: 2005
Studio: man's art
Description: One of the best German movie productions. Ludwig, our star, is slim but toned and his retro hair gives him a student look. He's joined by an early twenties long haired bodybuilder type with a big cock and the cutest Austrian blond with an amazingly ripped body. The movie also includes a six-man orgy and three twink types fuck themselves with chunky black dildos.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:14
Video: 512x400, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ludwig I Lost virginity

Offer Me Your Ass: Finn Harper fucks Kyle Polaski 1080p Colville

Cast: Finn Harper, Kyle Polaski
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Finn is relaxing in the bedroom and slowly wanking his hard uncut cock while he thinks about something super horny. For a few moments he's unaware of the curious gaze of the blond boy standing in the doorway and enjoying the display, groping his own swelling cock in his shorts. The moment their eyes meet Finn is inviting his pal to come and taste it. Kyle rushes in and gobbles the delicious penis, lustfully gorging on the stunning cock while Finn gently humps his hips and fucks his mouth. It's perhaps no surprise that the handsome boy is soon eager to get a taste of Kyle's long erection. The moment the hard dong is revealed he's slurping his pal. He looks even more handsome with a hard cock between his lips. With a little fingering of his buddy's snug pucker Finn is ready to make use of that hole, and you can bet blond boy Kyle is more than willing. In moments the warm bareback inches are sliding in for a spooning fuck, but things only get hotter when Kyle takes control and rides his friend, his own pink penis and heavy balls bouncing and swinging with every thrust of his cheeks up and down on the turgid and tanned boner. It's the deeper thrusts Finn delivers with the twink on his back that finally has Kyle splashing his cream over his smooth abs, but the final cum spurts from Finn's erupting member are what will likely have you blasting out your own milky mess.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7895kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Offer Me Your Ass: Finn Harper fucks Kyle Polaski 1080p

Ricky Boy & Todd North Myrtle Beach

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Gay, Kissing, Blow Jobs, Ass Play, Fingering, Masturbation, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Jerking Off, Cum Shots, Outdoors, Sneakers, Tattoos, Muscles, Blonds, Uncut Cock, Big Dick, Twinks, Young Men
The side of a railway track has never been sexier. Tattooed and cropped Ricky and shaven headed Todd take a break from their trek and get their rock solid dicks out to catch a tan. As they peel off their clothes, Ricky shows off his hot tattoos to his hairy chested friend, and things quickly head south from there. After some powerful blow-jobs, Ricky's being straight dick is hungry for a hole, and pushes the masculine Todd over the tracks and pushes his cock right up inside his ass. Letting us watch this hot and sweaty fuck in great close-ups, Todd lifts his leg up and we can see Ricky's entire length slide effortlessly in and out of that hot hole. Todd's buff body tight with the feeling of getting rammed whilst Ricky's getting one hell of a workout.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 954.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ricky Boy & Todd

Cum on the Blonde Twink Kuna

Cast: Austin us ,Erick (SM)
It's a bit of a different update this week, as we feature mixed Asian boy with hot glasses and cute white blonde twink together. Between the hot fuck and beautiful facial on the cute blonde boy, I think it brought a new jizzy twist to a classic cum formula.
Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 594.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum on the Blonde Twink

BoyFun Offer Me Your Ass - Finn Harper and Kyle Polaski Kenefic

Finn is relaxing in the bedroom and slowly wanking his hard uncut cock while he thinks about something super horny. For a few moments he's unaware of the curious gaze of the blond boy standing in the doorway and enjoying the display, groping his own swelling cock in his shorts.
Duration: 22:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7895kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun Offer Me Your Ass - Finn Harper and Kyle Polaski

BoyFun – Window To His Hole Frazer

Blond boy Peter Polloc is just minding his own business on the balcony and enjoying the peace and quiet when he gets a little too horny for his own good. It's okay though, he soon has voyeur boy Joseph Holland catching him in the act and you know the sight of that gorgeous uncut cock is going to entice him into some BoyFun. With a little taste of the warm and juicy dick Joseph is more than eager to follow his new friend back to the bedroom where they can really enjoy themselves, soon both swapping their hard erections in a delicious session of mutual penis pleasure. The slim boys are well-matched, with fit bodies and raging boners leaking precum for each other to swallow, but with a little licking of Peter's pale and smooth hole Joseph is quickly invited to ease his bareback meat inside. With balls swinging below Joseph bangs his new buddy from behind, probing his snug hole deep and with experienced rhythm, but this tanned boy is just as eager to ride. Peter lays back and offers his long and pink uncut dong for the boy to slide his own tight hole down upon, impaling his pucker and bouncing with delight while he wanks his own turgid length. With a final switch for some missionary thrusting sexy Joseph takes his new bareback pal to the limit, making our big-dicked blond boy splash his milky cream over his smooth body and finishing with a delicious protein fix for Peter to suck from that pumping length. Jacking off in public is risky, but it really paid off for Peter.
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 821.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun – Window To His Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.21068 секунды с 9 запросами