Old 12-16-2022, 08:35 AM   #2346
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Playful finger Bonduel

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jamie Ray, Devin Trez
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Fingering, Interracial, Rimming, Roleplay, Tattoos, Twink
Video language: English
Harassment. Suspect is an 18-year-old white male, 5’9’’. The suspect is caught on camera harassing an older woman on store premises. He is detained and questioned about his aggressive behavior by one of our top disciplinary Officers. Upon interrogation, the suspect seems to take the situation lightly. He laughs as he denies the allegations levied against him, leading the Officer to threaten legal action. After informing the suspect that his parents and police will be informed of his activity, the perp’s tone changes. He is willing to take whatever steps necessary to avoid further prosecution. The rest of this case is classified.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful finger

Gays - Braxton & Shiloh 720p Coulee City

I thought I would get my "most tatted-up" guys together. Both guys have an appreciation of tatts, Shiloh was down to play with Braxton, with or without tattoos. Both Shiloh and I agree, Braxton is smoking hot!
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2956kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gays - Braxton & Shiloh 720p

James and Shea Sabinas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: James II (aka
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Today's scene features James and Shea -- and wow, does Shea get it good from James! The gents start off in the shower, getting nice and squeaky clean before they get … nice and dirty. (Oh, I amuse myself so with the bad jokes!) The guys kid around about working out a little bit, and start slapping each other's asses, horsing around. They help lather one another up as we get to see all of their muscles glisten under the cascading water. (Shea is just glorious under the water -- his pec muscles are amazing. His abs are awesome too. Oh hell, he just has a great body.) Shea starts jerking James as the guys start to get down to business. Shea drops to his knees and starts blowing James under the shower. James reacts strongly, vocally, as he tells Shea how much he likes the attention his cock is getting. The guys switch it up a little bit, and James moves over to the side of the tub -- which is also helpful so that poor Shea doesn't drown under all that water in the shower. Heh. "I wanna see that fucking ass," James moans to Shea, who jumps up to show him his rear. James start slapping his butt around, telling him how he "can't wait" to bend him over and fuck him. "You ready for that big dick?" James asks. "Yeah," Shea says. James jokes back at him, "You don't sound too excited!" Ha! Next thing you know, James is deep inside Shea, telling him how his ass is "so tight!" Shea and James are moaning and groaning like cats in heat -- if you like aural sex, you're gonna get a kick out of this scene. When Shea sits atop James dick and goes for a ride, it's pretty amazing. He bounces along, with his dick waving around in the air, swinging back and forth as he drives his ass farther and farther down James' dick. Wait until the end of the scene, when Shea shoots his load *while* being fucked by James … and then when James shoots, it goes flying all over Shea's stomach. Awesome! When all is said and done, the guys are chatting with director Kaden, and Kaden says "wee back!" to Shea, saying how we sure did miss him here at Active Duty. And I know I'm glad to see his smiling face (and rocking body) back in front of the camera.
Duration: 27:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1747kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 377.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James and Shea

Raw Fucked in Paris Playas

Cast: Pig Boy
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Tattoos, Arab
Nasty pig boy travels to paris to enjoy the best in the city – a big arab cock up his greedy ass. Raw fucked and fed by a massive load, he simply loves ass-to-mouth action. And cause he is a twisted vers fukker, he eats the arab‘s sloppy hole and fukk him deep too. Watch these two kinky fukkers enjoying each others holes bareback. Just genuine amateur sex. No studio bullshit.
Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Fucked in Paris

Sebastian's First Uncut Dick Eagarville

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Latinos, Rimming, Tattoos
Sebastian Sky can't deny that he's taken a lot of cock but he's never taken an uncut dick. Andrew Miller is happy to be the guy to deliver the intact prick to the very grateful bottom.
Duration: 27:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5904kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sebastian's First Uncut Dick

Beach Bums Halbur

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus , SauVage
Cast: Orlando White, Louis Blakeson, Paul Walker, Mickey Taylor, Pedro Ribeiro
Genres: Bareback 90%, Big Cocks,Young Studs,High Definition ,Big dick,Uncut,Tattoos, Facial Cumshot
Portugal’s the destination, but the mission on this vacation is to score as much horny cock and fresh ass as possible (Portuguese or otherwise!) – and believe us, this gang of dick-crazed dudes never disappoint. With the likes of Paul Walker and Orlando White on the ticket, however, would you expect anything else? These lads aren’t so much interested in the sun and sand, as the sex – and plenty of it! As such, it’s off to the dunes and the surf for a catalogue of open-air, cum-filled escapades that will almost certainly make your holiday look tame inpari!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:26:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6050kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beach Bums

Gay Hoopla - Jeremy Barker Goes Up Canelo's Butt Fort Dick

Studio: Gay Hoopla
Cast: Jeremy Barker, Canelo Ment
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Tattoos, Facial, Blowjob, Cumshot, Cut, Jock, Condom, Bubble Butt
We've seen Canelo hook up with guys before but he didn't want to suck dick and he didn't want to bottom. But... today Jeremy flashed him that smile and said he wanted to fuck Canelo... and Canelo rolled over and took it. This wasn't just Canelo's first time sucking dick and bottoming, it was Jeremy's First Time having sex with another guy. Oh and Canelo blew a big load while he was still getting fucked... we just might have a new power bottom...
Duration: 32:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5482kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Hoopla - Jeremy Barker Goes Up Canelo's Butt

Время генерации страницы 0.05190 секунды с 9 запросами