LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yo followed and plowed by vol.3 thugs Paynesville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Baiseur XXL, Darko, Peto Coast XXL, no-name Yo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Bukkake, Foursome, Masturbation, Rough Sex, Tattoos.
Summary: Yo was on his way home when he met three thugs who followed him from the train station. He tried to escape but they found him in his hiding place et had their way with him! Poor Yo was brutally fucked and got his holes plowed and filled up by the three horny thugs. He swallowed all the cum !
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2432kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 356.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yo followed and plowed by vol.3 thugs

Jet & Spiro Serviced Mauk

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Jet & Spiro
Genres: Rimming, Facial, Oral, Masturbation, Serviced, Tattoos
You can sure tell Spiro was not very sure about getting head from a guy.I probably should have had Jet just blow him, instead of starting off with a side-by-side jerk-off, but Jet cums so easily. I figured I would get a good facial in the end, with Jet busting his nut moments later, which of course is what I got.Spiro looks pretty uptight the first 5 minutes of the video. But after a while he is looking a lot less at the TV and not quite so frozen. Once we get him upright he is more in the groove, and you can tell he likes being dominant and even having his ass licked.The cum shot is tremendous! Spiro's aim is spot on with globs flying into Jet's open mouth. Jet spits some up to make sure we can see some of it, and it oozes down into his eye. He then shoots his own load, eyes clinched shut trying to avoid the shame of cummy red-eye...sadly he went home with an achy red eyeball.But what a nice ending!
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 255.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jet & Spiro Serviced

A Thing of Beauty Santa Marta

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark (aka Gabriel Lenfant), Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Fist Bus, Scene 2 Costilla

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Sounding, Tattoos
Video language: English
Nate pounds away, giving Mike everything he's been missing on his days on the road. Mike flips over to get a deeper feel and so that he can look his aggressor in the eye before he lets loose and pops a load all over his big, hairy sack. When Nate sees that he's given Mike the ultimate pleasure, he pulls out to reveal Mike's wrecked hole with instructions to his new friend that it's time to switch it up.
Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5454kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Bus, Scene 2

Two cops are fucking me secretly Floral City

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jason Collins, Michael Boston, Nic Sahara
Genres: POV, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Bareback, Masturbation, Fetish, Uniform, Facial, Muscles, Hairy, Smooth, Tattoo, Big Dick, Uncut, Cumshots
Lots of times inmates believe that the only way for them to be protected is to do sexual favors for another inmate. But the only ones with enough power and proper training are us, the guards. Only we can properly protect them. This week, we came across some sexual activity in the storage facility. We broke it up and question the newest of the two inmates. We explained to him how things go around here, and that we’re the only ones to be trusted. From there, he decided to get on our good side. The inmate dropped to his knees and began going at it. Things escalated from there and fun was had by all. Now we have an inmate that trusts us and knows exactly who’s running things in here.
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two cops are fucking me secretly

Koldo Goran and David Chacon - Double Load Adelphia

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Gay, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Uncut, Tattoos.
Christmas holidays are over and our Spanish top-mate Koldo Goran is horny at home, thinking to all the great fucks that he had in the last days. When he moves to the living room Goran finds his new housemate David Chacon provoking him from the sofa, with his bubble butt well in sight. Koldo doesn't waste this new opportunity to use his massive dick with a young hungry bottom and plants his face in David's hot end, rimming his hole with mastery. Things get hotter soon and Chacon begs to have a taste of Koldo's huge cock and work on it with his tongue and mouth. Horny as never before, our Latin bottom shows his hot hole and begs the Spaniard to stick his bareback bone deep inside it. Koldo is delighted to bang such a willing ass and shows no mercy, pushing the cock into the kid at every angle. When he can't resist anymore he unleashes a huge load of cum right inside it. But also after cumming, the lust of our monster-dicked mate is not yet fullfilled and so he keeps on fucking hard his sweet friend, until shooting for the second time a thick cum-load all over the open asshole!
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Koldo Goran and David Chacon - Double Load

Tattooed Ass Fifield

I couldn’t work out what was happening. It was almost as though he were making a pass at me.
Duration: 15:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9541kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tattooed Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.04448 секунды с 9 запросами