View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 07:42 PM   #4150
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage Modern Technology Is Great

Virtual Reality Rubber Bondage - Modern Technology Is Great

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 240 x 426 Size: 381 MiB Time: 33 min 45 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
Using the webcam mounted to my head, Taylor Dawn sees whatever I see. Strapped into special goggles, the 3D technology becomes disorienting very quickly. Once he is confused and pliable, it is time to tighten up the bondage by inflating it with an air compressor. I love how thick Studio Gum's latex is and how good the seals are, allowing me to fill the bladders to their maximum tightness beneath more and more straps. We can no longer hear or see him beneath the imposing gasmask, so the hospital-style patient monitors become especially important. In some ways, his heartbeat is one of the only tools of communication left. I can see how every touch and every tease effects him. It takes a team to put together this level of medical and sexual equipment. I am grateful to the San Francisco Serious Bondage Institute and also to Dart Tech for helping make this shoot real. Taylor gets increasingly frantic as we control more and more aspects of his body, soon his mind will follow. We add a bubbler to the mask's hose, making it easy to hear when his breathing speeds up or slows down.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04542 секунды с 9 запросами