View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 04:00 PM   #326
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Alpha Male Idyllwild

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Robby Echo, Whitney Wright, Stirling Cooper
Genres: Hardcore, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Family Roleplay, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Ass, Spanking, Cheating
Video language: English
Toby (Robby Echo) and his girlfriend, Crystal (Whitney Wright), arriving at his father's house to do some studying. They seem like a sweet couple, though Toby is on edge. Crystal hasn't met Toby's father, Hunter (Stirling Cooper), yet, and Toby was more than happy to keep it that way. To him, Hunter is abrasive and a complete pig. He doesn't know how to treat women right! Meanwhile, Crystal tries to calm her boyfriend down, insisting he's being too hard on his old man. She's sure Hunter's just fine!
But when Hunter struts into view moments later, she's suddenly hit with just fine Hunter is... He's much bigger, stronger, and more confident than Toby. He's undeniably attractive, although Crystal tries to push it all out of her mind...
She keeps close to Toby to resist these unexpected urges, both of them soon parting to study elsewhere. Even so, she's distracted -- so much so that Toby has to point out that she accidentally left her books out in the living room. Crystal snaps back to attention and excuses herself to fetch the books.
Along the way, she comes across Hunter. Immediately, she's weak in the knees as he comes onto her, whispering promises of a wild night to remember. His hands are strong, his breath warm, and his voice a low rumble. He has charisma that she can't deny and a cock that soon makes her gasp with pleasure as she eagerly accepts it into her pussy.
But when Toby walks in on them, she's soon caught between the two men in a battle of dominance. Just who will come out on top?
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1660kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 764.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Alpha Male

Zero Tolerance Films - My Son Banged My Wife 3 - Sovereign Syre Evans City

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Zero Tolerance Films
Cast: Sovereign Syre, Van Wylde
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Cheating, Stepson, Big ass, Cum on Ass, stepmom, pussy eating
Trying to be helpful, offers to help take care of Rachael. Rachael is stunned by the offer but since her sweet stepdaughter genuinely seems concerned for her wellbeing, she gives in. Even if Rachael can't seem to connect with her husband these days, she ALWAYS manages to make time for Aria!
Duration: 23:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zero Tolerance Films - My Son Banged My Wife 3 - Sovereign Syre

The Spanish Stallion: Sybil's Power of Seduction - Episode 3 Seal Cove

Studio: Rocco Siffredi
Cast: Sybil, Kaisa Nord
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Tribbing, Lesbian, Bubble Butt, caucasian, rimming, pussy eating
A few moments later, the roleplay begins. Bill is sitting on his bed when there is a knock at his door. He calls for the person to come in. Amanda pops her head in.
Duration: 16:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13824kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Spanish Stallion: Sybil's Power of Seduction - Episode 3

My Pervy Family - Stepcousin Copes With My Cock Fine

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Gia Milana
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Fingering, Petite, Latina, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, POV, Cum on Pussy
My Cousin Gia was staying with me for a mini-vacation, I found her out on the balcony having a pretty intense conversation. Apparently her BF was breaking up with her and she was having a hard time coming to terms with that, I tell her that I'll talk with her when I get back from work. I took a quick nap after coming home from work and the next thing I know Gia is giving me head under my blanket, I was totally in shock at first but I gotta admit she sucks dick so good.
Duration: 19:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Stepcousin Copes With My Cock

Pure Taboo - Parent-Teacher Trap Jigger

Cast: Alexis Fawx, Marykate Moss, Kendra James
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Spanking, Stepdaughter, Teacher, stepmom, pussy eating
Miss Morgan (Kendra James), a high school history teacher, is at a desk correcting homework, scowling to herself as she makes notes in bright red pen. To the side of her desk, a bright red apple sits in full view. Something catches her eye and she suspiciously flips back and forth between two different pieces of homework. She mutters to herself that this is unbelievable - the nerve of some students. She flips back to the cover page, sees the name on the paper, and narrows her eyes with a furious glare. Miss Morgan picks up the phone.
'Yes, is this Cheryl Best, Mandy's step-mother? This is Miss Morgan, Mandy's history teacher. ... I need to have a talk with you and your daughter. ... No, here at the school. ... The earliest you can make it. ... no, I'm afraid I . .... Good. We'll see each other shortly then. Goodbye,' Miss Morgan says curtly. She hangs up the phone and taps it sharply with her fingernails before moving her hand over towards the apple.
Cheryl (Alexis Fawx) and Mandy (Mackenzie Moss) arrive, and Miss Morgan tells them that she knows Mandy's been copying off of other students. M-Mandy! Is this true?? Cheryl asks. 'Y-yes, it's true... I'm so sorry! It's just that I'm 18 now and about to graduate! There's just to have high grades to get into the schools you and dad want me to...' Mandy stammers.
Miss Morgan reveals that this isn't the first time Mandy was caught copying work. Cheryl still hesitates to blame Mandy or put her foot down, so Miss Morgan threatens to expel Mandy. Both mother and daughter protest that she can't do that, it will ruin Mandy's chances at getting into a good college. Cheryl insists that Miss Morgan is being way too harsh! Miss Morgan says that clearly Mandy needs some tough love, and if Cheryl isn't the one to give it to her then she will. It's about time slapped some sense into her.
Cheryl becomes desperate to avoid conflict, asking what else she could do to make this go away? A favor from one of her husband's many influential friends? A donation to the school maybe? As Cheryl lists these off, Miss Morgan gets more and more upset at Cheryl's attitude. Miss Morgan declares she wants Cheryl to spank Mandy. Mandy and Cheryl are shocked, with Cheryl insisting that she'd spank her step-daughter! Miss Morgan says it's because of parents being wusses these days that they get away with everything. Spank Mandy and she'll consider not taking this to the principal or the school board like she .
Cheryl seems taken aback but says that when she and Mandy get home they can of course discuss it as part of Mandy's punishment. Miss Morgan tells her she misunderstands - she wants Cheryl to spank Mandy right now, in front of her. How else can she be sure that Cheryl is going to be true to her word with all the dishonesty that comes out of that family of hers?
Mandy agrees to be spanked to get the punishment over with. Yet, as she's spanked, Miss Morgan becomes aroused and starts feeling herself up.
As Cheryl notices Miss Morgan touching herself, she abruptly stops spanking Mandy and hurriedly tells her it's time to go. Miss Morgan becomes angry at the interruption and tells them that they've only made things worse for themselves now. She demands sex from them. Mandy and Cheryl are outraged, and move to leave again.
'You can refuse, of course... but you'll be sealing your fate at this school. Maybe even the whole school board. Especially once I tell them all the SICK things you both tried to get me to do. Pulling down your own daughter's pants to expose her to me like this??' Miss Morgan says. Cheryl is disturbed but agrees with Mandy to have sex with Miss Morgan to keep everything quiet. Miss Morgan stares at Cheryl with a cold resolve, darkness tinting her eyes. 'Take off your shirt,' Miss Morgan tells Cheryl.
Cheryl and Mandy have walked right into Miss Morgan's twisted trap.
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1680kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Parent-Teacher Trap

Sol Raven The Hot Auntie And Her Libertine Life Selman City

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexMex
Cast: Sol Raven
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: Spanish
Roleplay scene. They fuck anywhere and anytime if they are horny! Aunt sol brings to live with her a catalan who met on one of her trips to spain. It's well known that europeans are very liberal about sex and this gentleman is no exception. His nephew elber is visiting her and he witnesses his aunt getting fucked right in front of him at dinner time.
Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 923.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sol Raven The Hot Auntie And Her Libertine Life

Pure Taboo - Cum Addiction Intervention Willow Lake

Cast: Codey Steele, Robby Echo, Athena Faris
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Voyeur, Double Creampie, Cheating, virgin, pussy eating
Carla (Athena Faris) and Rich (Codey Steele). They are in each other's arms on Carla's bed, chatting and laughing. They start to makeout and before long, things are pretty hot and heavy. As they kiss, Rich squeezes Carla's tits. As he moves his hand between her legs, he starts to rub her pussy over her pants but she gently pulls his hand away and breaks the kiss.
She...she's not sure if she's...ready, she says softly. ?, Rich asks, clearly disappointed. Yeah...she...she told him that she wanted to take things slow, Carla says. Yeah but...there's slow and then there's... , Rich says, visibly annoyed. 'We've been together for six months now. We're 18, so...what's going on? Don't you want to be with me?' Rich says, playing the victim a little. No, that's not it, of she wants to be with him, Carla says, seemingly worried that she's upset him. 'So what's stopping us, then? Let's be brave and go for it...' Rich says with a lusty grin. He resumes kissing her and gets handsy again almost immediately. But...but what about her step-brother? He's home and he might hear them, Carla points out, worried. Well, they'll just have to be quiet then, he responds. She hesitates. ?, he asks. She still seems a little reluctant, but clearly wants to please her boyfriend. Ok, she smiles nervously, taking a deep breath.
Rich and Carla have sex. She begins it nervously, since it is her first time being with him, but as she grows to enjoy it, her skittishness falls away. As the sex winds down, Rich is telling Carla how much he loves her and announces that he's going to cum any moment. She tells him to pull out, but as he continues thrusting, he says he's getting close. She protests, telling him that she's never done that before, but he pressures her, telling her that it will bring them closer together. 'Please, I'm so close...!' She still seems reluctant, but again wanting to please him, she falls prey to her own guilt and hesitantly says 'O-ok, yeah,' allowing him to creampie her. He moans loudly as he cums.
When he leaves the room, she is fascinated by the cum dripping from her pussy. When she tentatively tastes it, it's as if she has an epiphany and is transfixed by the feeling and taste of cum. She exhales a huge breath, trying to get herself under control as she breathes rapidly, staring off into space, as if she is reborn.
Weeks later, Carla sneaks into the house, late at night. No longer sweet and virginal, she is disheveled and seems like she's been partying all night. She goes into her bathroom and takes a shower. Zombie-like, she dips her fingers in her pussy and licks what appears to be cum off them. As she showers, her stepbrother Toby (Robby Echo) enters the washroom. When she steps out of the shower, he desperately tells her that he needs to talk to her about something.
Toby tells her that she's changed drastically in the past few weeks, going from sweet-natured and happy to a walking zombie who sneaks home late every night. It becomes clear that Carla has been having sex with random men each night. Toby is worried and wants to help.
'Awwwwww. Mr. Nice Guy Toby just wants to help his poor messed-up step-sister Carla?!' she says mockingly. 'Give me a fucking break,' she says, rolling her eyes with a mean-spirited laugh. Please Carla...., Toby begins. 'You know what I think? I don't think you want to help, I think that you came in here because you're jealous,' Carla says, moving towards Toby. What is she...?, Toby says. She thinks he's jealous of those guys that she fucks, Carla grins wickedly. Why is she these things?!, Toby pleads, sounding very distressed. That IS it, isn't it?, Carla says, moving closer still to Toby. He's jealous of all those guys...because that's all he's wanted isn't it?, she asks. To get a little taste for himself, she adds tauntingly. N-no, of not! He would never even ...Toby says, appalled at the suggestion. 'Don't worry, you can be honest. We tell each other right? That's what brothers and sisters are to do...?' Carla says, caressing his arm. He pulls away, but she seems to have struck a chord because his gaze lingers on her for a moment.
He denies her accusation. Hungry for more cum, she begins to aggressively seduce him. 'You want to me? You want to...?' she says, a crazed look coming over her face as she caresses his arm, pressing her body against his. No, she's wrong! Toby says fiercely, struggling valiantly to resist. 'Y-you...you don't know I want,' Toby stammers. Yeah...she ...she that he wants...to give her all his...she begins, trailing her hand down his chest. Hot...Sticky..., she whispers fiercely, licking her lips hungrily. Carla...he stutters, his resistance nearly gone. Well, it to her then...give her last drop, she says, her voice thick with need. Finally, any last semblance of hesitance from Toby is gone. Ok, he says softly.
Duration: 47:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Cum Addiction Intervention
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07429 секунды с 9 запросами