View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 01:38 PM   #5975
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pure Taboo - Jekyll & Huntingdon

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Dick Chibbles, Jojo Kiss
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, , Face Fucking, open mouth facial, stepdad, pussy eating
Video language: English
Beginning to get worried, Lucy heads out into the hall and starts frantically looking for Emma. Finally, on the opposite end of the house, she finds Emma -- who seems to be having a perfectly friendly chat with Lucy's step-, Mr. Edwards (Dick Chibbles). They look up at her a bit in surprise as she comes in, looking a bit panicked. Emma explains that they were out of toilet paper in the other bathroom so she went off looking for another bathroom, and she was just heading back when she ran into Lucy's and they started chatting.
Emma gushes that 'I had no idea your step-'s a policeman, Lucy, you never talk about him!' Lucy seems in a hurry to bring Emma back to her room, saying they should get back to studying. Mr. Edwards suggests that Emma should stay for dinner, but Lucy interrupts saying Emma can't stay. Mr. Edwards tells Emma that she's welcome if she changes her mind, or if she wants to come back after her lessons for a late-night study session. Emma graciously thanks him, while Lucy tries to subtly pull Emma out of the room.
A bit flustered, Emma manages to say it was nice meeting him, before giving in to Lucy's shepherding tactics. Mr. Edwards calls out to the girls that it was a pleasure to meet her too. Once the girls are out of sight, Mr. Edwards' hand slowly balls up into a tight fist, trembling with rage. Without warning, he slams his fist against the nearby wall.
Later that evening, Lucy and her step- are finishing up a meal in silence at the dining room table. Emma sure seems like a nice girl, Mr. Edwards remarks to Lucy. 'She's 19, the same age as you?' he asks. Lucy nods.
Mr. Edwards takes a pause to enthusiastically eat a bite of his food, and then says 'What did you think of my little trick with the toilet paper?' Lucy does her best to ignore him. 'Well,' he says as he picks his napkin up from his lap, dabs his face gently with it, and then crumples it up and places it on his plate, 'it's a shame about Emma. Guess it'll be just us two tonight.'
In a very voice, he instructs her to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. Lucy gets up from her seat and walks away from the table without saying a word.
Soon after, in her bedroom, Lucy sits on the edge of her bed. After several long seconds of waiting, the door opens, and Mr. Edwards, in only his boxers, stands framed in the doorway, a silhouette against the light of the hallway. 'Are you ready to kiss your step- goodnight, Lucy?' he says in a , growly voice. 'Yes, ,' she says.
It seems that there's a whole side to this ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15598kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Jekyll &

Naughty Meeting After Online Dating Palmerton

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Cammie Fox
Genres: Ass-Worship, Asslick, Bigass, Blowjob, Creampie, Doggystyle, Handjob, Tattoo, Teen
This week Voodoo went to go meet a girl he met online. When he got there she looked to be super young but then proved she had just turned eighteen. This feisty red head was ready to get dick and didnt want to waste any time.
She got to work right away sucking his dick like a beast.
You dont want to miss this hottie begging to get fucked harder and harder. Enjoy.
Duration: 31:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Meeting After Online Dating

Exxxtra Small - Sneaky Spinner Gets A Video Worth A Mouthful Potrero

Studio: Exxxtra Small
Cast: Jane Wilde, Kyle Mason
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Reluctant, Cheating
Jane Wilde is the kind of girl every guy wants to know: a horny blonde that understands the value of being friends with benefits. Or so Kyle thought. They used to have some hot times together but now that he has a girlfriend, it's time to settle down and put an end to their arrangement. But Jane isn't going without fighting, and she plays dirty. She comes over to his house with her camcorder and hides it in plain sight, framing up the perfect angle for her revenge. Jane straddles Kyle on the sofa and all thoughts of his girlfriend seem to vanish. Its clear why Jane doesnt want to lose her fuck buddy - his gigantic cock is a mouthful and she needs both hands to stroke it. She sucks on it till its rock hard and he proceeds to fill her perfectly shaved pussy with his monster meat. He cums all over her face and she licks it up happily, and in a moment of clarity, he tells her she needs to leave before his girlfriend gets home. He doesn't notice when she retrieves her camcorder on her way out. Once she's uploaded the video, our mischievous little Jane doesn't even hesitate to hit send,...and blow up Kyle's relationship with his soon-to-be ex.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2604kbps

File size: 823.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Exxxtra Small - Sneaky Spinner Gets A Video Worth A Mouthful

My Pervy Family - Curious Step-Sis Explores Her Wet Dreams with Me Addington

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Peter Green, Sky Pierce
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Stepbrother, Face Fucking, Cum on Pussy, pussy eating
I was having the feeling as someone has been watching me while I work out, well I was right. During my workout today I find my stepsister Sky peeking through my bedroom door, I yell her to come inside before I tell our parents. I could tell Sky was scared and didn't want me to say anything to her step-mom, Sky admits she has been watching me as I lift weight but she doesn't know why it makes her feel so good. She then confuses to me that she has been having wet dreams thinking of me working out. Sky can't talk to her conservative StepMom and doesn't know why her body is feeling the way it does. I have no problem showing my hot stepsister hot to properly use her wet pussy, I gotta admit my stepsister has an amazing pussy I hope I get to fuck her again.
Duration: 22:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Curious Step-Sis Explores Her Wet Dreams with Me

Club Sweethearts - Little Brats In Braces - Kizzy Sixx Barnardsville

Studio: Club Sweethearts
Cast: Kizzy Sixx, George Lee
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Teen, Blowjob, Cumshot, Big ass, Cum on Ass, Oil, Bubble Butt, braces, outdoor
Meet up again, baffled about their failed attempts, Lacy and Charlotte make an appearance. The teens admit that they knew about their stepmoms' little competition... and the reason why they weren't successful is because each stepdaughter wants her stepmom! And now that everything's out in the open, it's time to put the unnecessary rivalry aside and have a bit of fun.
Duration: 27:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17451kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Club Sweethearts - Little Brats In Braces - Kizzy Sixx

Pure Taboo - Please Be Gentle Lake Junaluska

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Paige Owens
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Cumshot, Face Fucking, virgin, pussy eating
Alice (Paige Owens) is a shy, nerdy girl who is trying to put herself out there a bit more. When she's invited to a pool party by a popular girl named Lexi, she thinks that this is the perfect chance.
When she arrives, she feels incredibly out of place as Lexi and the others greet her. It quickly becomes apparent that she's only there for the partygoers to bully. She's at a loss of what to do but finally decides to get out of there before things get worse, although it's already too late. Before she can escape, one of the bullies pushes her into the pool as they all stand around and jeer.
As Alice hauls herself out of the water, a sobbing mess, the party is broken up by Lexi's , Raymond (Tommy Pistol). Raymond is furious at his and sends everyone home. He helps Alice inside to get a warm change of clothes, disappointed with Lexi's actions, although it's not entirely unexpected.
Alice learns that Raymond isn't a happy family man. He doesn't get along with Lexi, who is just as awful as her . No, he likes girls like Alice... Smart, sweet, innocent girls.
Alice becomes uncomfortable when Raymond starts buttering her up, acting as though he her, though he claims it's because he used to be like her -- or at least more like her than Lexi. He thinks Alice is perfect the way she is and that she shouldn't try to be something she's not. She doesn't need to be like Lexi. In fact, it'd be a whole lot better if she wasn't.
Alice starts to fall under Raymond's spell, though tries to resist. It sounds like he's trying to get with her and he's still a married man! Plus she's a virgin... But Raymond insists that none of this matters. Besides, she should lose her virginity to a more experienced man that can take good of her... Someone like . Doesn't that sound nice?
Alice is tempted, wanting to be the center of attention for once because of something positive, but she already took one chance today that didn't pay off... Will time be different?
Duration: 43:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14412kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Please Be Gentle

Babe Is Very Excited By His Huge Dick Wallace

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Katie Jordin & Jordan Ash
Genres: Big Dick Worship, Natural Tits, Socks, Facial
Katie meets Jordan at the gym and notices his huge cock which makes her super horny. She follows him to the showers and hides in the locker room waiting for him to come out.
When he comes out, she surprises him by grabbing his cock when he was looking away and Jordan surprised her by fitting it all in her tight teenie twat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babe Is Very Excited By His Huge Dick
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03768 секунды с 9 запросами