View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 08:07 PM   #2256
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Alisa Horakova - Too Hot For My Tits (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alisa Horakova
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

The other day, a beautiful woman named Alisa Horakova hopped into the Fake Taxi. It was a very hot day, and the long-haired beauty was wearing a sexy white dress. Alisa was feeling the heat, so she stripped off and flashed me her big titties! I found a secluded spot to park and joined the hot brunette in the backseat of the cab, where I pulled down her panties and stuck my rock-hard cock in her tight pussy! Following a missionary-style fuck, the busty babe treated me to a titwank and deepthroat blowjob before climbing on top to ride me cowgirl. Next, I pounded Alisa hard in the spoon position, then she got on all fours to take a doggystyle fucking. Nearing climax, I pulled out and jerked my cum all over the tatted-up slut's face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6314kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Alisa Horakova - Too Hot For My Tits (2022)

Mona Blue - Daddy Daughter Dance (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Mona Blue
Genres: Hardcore, Rimming
Video language: English

Mona Blue is having a great time in her bedroom, dancing to some music in her crop top shirt and tight, short jean shorts. When her stepdad gets home from work and interrupts her party, he asks her to leave him alone so he can get some work done. She's in the mood to have some fun and tries to get him to join in on her dance party. Since Mona's mom is nowhere around, Mona offers to have a completely different kind of fun with her stepdad, unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out so she could stroke and suck it. Mona quickly strips, gives him some great head, then lays back and lets the lucky older guy bury his hard cock deep inside her tight, shaved pussy. Mona is a sweet, nice girl, but she loves to fuck and turns into a bad girl once she has a cock inside her. She rides her stepdad's cock and cums all over it then lets him put her on all fours so he can drill her from behind, making her cum a second time before he pulls out and shoots his hot load all over her tight ass!

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7891kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mona Blue - Daddy Daughter Dance (2022)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07136 секунды с 9 запросами