LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dominic Santos Casnovia

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
I am so excited about this one. The man, the legend, Austin Wilde agreed to guest star in a scene for Randy Blue. Austin is so fucking hot with his muscled dark skin and big meaty dick. I knew I needed to find the perfect bottom for him. Dominic Santos was begging for me to send him a top with a giant dick that could pound him into submission. I asked Austin if he minded doing a scene with Dominic. Austin was more than happy too. Austin told me that on his site, he just likes to have sex. No plot, no theatrics. Just two men doing some hot gay fucking. So I agreed. I told him that he was a master at what he does, and I was just going to sit back and let the magic happen. And there is no other way to describe it than magic. These two nude men began to make out and real passion ignited between them. They were acting like they had been dating for ages.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Santos

Gay - Bareback Addiction Mallie

In director Marco Paris’ latest film “Bareback Addiction,” all the Latino bottoms crave huge raw black meat that rips through their begging little holes and then spews out white hot cum onto their faces and into their thirsty mouths. Robby Mendez is stretched to the limit as Kacorot’s amazingly thick cock pounds him into delightful submission. Lil Papi gets plowed by two dark lovers Slim and his pal LO. Then muscle man Marco Cruise endures an asshole assault by Black Desire. Lil Papi’s only desire is for Tyson to tear through his juicy butthole with full power. And finally Robby Mendez is schooled by the Ass Professor. Robby learns the hard lesson, but not before he has to be crammed for the test.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:11:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Bareback Addiction

Master Derek and Master Edward Hialeah

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot, Rimming
Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2987kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Derek and Master Edward

Brutal Tops Nagareyama

Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot, Rimming
Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops

Master Dave and Master Maurice Mount Royal

Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.
Duration: 15:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 5558kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 648.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Master Dave and Master Maurice

Hole Abuse Fountain

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, St. Davide, Amir, Berlin FFucker, Marco, William Wallace
Genres: Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Dungeon, Fucking, Fisting, Group, Gym, Hairy, Leather, Masks, Muscles, Raw, Rubber, Slings, Smooth, Studs, Submission, Tattoos, Threesomes, Toys, Twinks
After two years of eager anticipation, Dark Alley's very own unstoppable, irreplaceable Fisting Führer is back to fill the void in the hardcore world with a European Fisting Odyssey.
Duration: 2:24:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2064kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Abuse

Время генерации страницы 0.11602 секунды с 9 запросами