Old 12-13-2022, 09:05 AM   #242
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

pt.301 Master Dale and Master Jurgis Udaipur

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:07
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: pt.301 Master Dale and Master Jurgis

Bastian Gate vol.103 Jerudong

Release Year: 2022
These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation.Nothing is off limits as the snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissive.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 607.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bastian Gate vol.103

Hard To Be Good - Catalina Newtonsville

Release Year: 1989
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Alan Lambert, Charlie Stone, Les Stine, Mark Robinson, Mitch Cooke, Neil Thomas, Rick Sands, Sparky O'Toole, Tim Hunter, Tony Davis
Tim Hunter is an innocent country boy heading for college, leaving behind his best friend and the quiet life in the mountains. Sure, he's played around with his friend in the past, but is he ready for the decadent life of the college campus? Join the jocks, frat boys, other members of the student body as they tempt him into submission and steal his innocence.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard To Be Good - Catalina

Czech Tag Team Part 1 Porirua

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Can-Am
Jirka and Jarda showed up at Can-Am one day, looking to wrestle - who were we to say no? First we put the two chiseled muscle gods up against each other, and then pitted them against some American strength. The result is pure tingling heat as they progress from singles to speedo and jockstrap to full nudity. Besides countless submission holds, the boys obviously know the advantage of fighting dirty with plenty of nipple twists, ball grabs, and crotch squeezes. When Jarda finally submits, he opens his mouth to Jirka's big dick. Jirka is alpha dog and waste no time proving Jarda is the bitch by fucking his friend deep into the pit. Czech mate! With Jirka all cocky from his win, he's first up in the Czech vs. USA battle with Andrews while Jarda recovers. Andrews is a fighter from God Bless - America Ohio, and he's ready to heat up the Cold War. In singlet and under wear ripping action he does our country proud, but ultimately Jirka takes the match grinding Andrews' face into the pit with full nelson. The Stars and Stripes flies at half mast while Andrews takes care of Jirka's flagpole, but just wait for America to strike back in Part 2
Duration: 1:30:35
Video: 480x368, MP4V, 951kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 687.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Tag Team Part 1

The Fetish Factory, Scene 1 - Mike Panic, Mason Lear El Palito

Release Year: 2018
Studio: FetishForce
Genres: Anal, Bondage, Boots, Flogging, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Tattoos
Mike Panic locks eyes with hunky Mason Lear from inside his cage and when Mason gives his crotch a tug, Mike knows it's time to pounce. He steps out of the cage and gets on his knees to service the young stud's thick curved cock before he bends him over to tongue fuck his hairy asshole. Mason loves every flick from Mike's probing tongue but wants to take it to a whole new level when he reveals a table full of rope and toys. Mike is excited to play along with Mason's fantasies and lets Mason tie him up and suspend him from the ceiling. With no control over what Mason might do next, Mike submits to Mason's domination as he gets every inch of his body teased, tapped and tickled. As Mike's boner grows, Mason lowers him to the floor to reposition him for a proper fucking. Mason slides his throbbing cock deep into Mike's open hole and pounds away until he's ready to blow. Mike deserves a reward for all of his submission, so Mason finally lets him down to take everything he has to offer. With a few final strokes to his swollen cock, Mason slathers Mike's beard and mouth with cum.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6421kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fetish Factory, Scene 1 - Mike Panic, Mason Lear

Dominic Santos Moorcroft

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
I am so excited about this one. The man, the legend, Austin Wilde agreed to guest star in a scene for Randy Blue. Austin is so fucking hot with his muscled dark skin and big meaty dick. I knew I needed to find the perfect bottom for him. Dominic Santos was begging for me to send him a top with a giant dick that could pound him into submission. I asked Austin if he minded doing a scene with Dominic. Austin was more than happy too. Austin told me that on his site, he just likes to have sex. No plot, no theatrics. Just two men doing some hot gay fucking. So I agreed. I told him that he was a master at what he does, and I was just going to sit back and let the magic happen. And there is no other way to describe it than magic.
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Santos

Время генерации страницы 0.11702 секунды с 9 запросами