View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 01:59 PM   #25
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Faith's 3rd Gloryhole Visit Port Alberni

Release Year: 2015
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Handjob, Interracial, Redhead, Shaved, Squirt, Swing Room, Tattoos
Faith's Gloryhole adventures don't need much description because they are all awesome! This smoke'n hot redhead always brings her A-Game and is ready to play. I could tell as soon as we met today that she was horny and ready for this one.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7831kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Faith's 3rd Gloryhole Visit

Francesca Awali

Cast: Francesca's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Theater Room
She said that this might be the last time she appears in the video, but I think I can convince her to do it again. She can suck and fuck by nature, so it would be tragic if this was her last visit to the Gloryhole. But I have to say that although she gives an amazing head and can swallow a gallon of cum,
she is too sweet a girl to take with her to these places. That's probably why she's one of the best girls here.
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10007kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Francesca

Janae Wartburg

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud
I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.
This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.
It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.
I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already took her back to the Gloryhole for another amazing feeding. Enjoy her and your weekend!
Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Janae

Alex Coal & Alura Jenson Chewalla

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alex Coal & Alura Jenson
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, interracial, milf
Video language: English
Young Alex is new to College but still not finding the right things to fit in. So far finding only very small boys so to speak, she decides to ask her favorite Professor Ms Jensen about her advice on how to relieve her stresses. Professor Jensen says it's good of her to come in as she is not doing well in class and is obviously distracted. Alex Comes clean that she needs help in finding the proper men with the right Dicks to keep her focused. Ms Jensen knows just the cure. Every Thursday after school meeting at the Glory Hole. She assures Alex that she will find the biggest Dicks around and best of all she never even has to talk to them. Just use them for the Dicks they are.
Duration: 27:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Coal & Alura Jenson

Irena Mapaville

Cast: Irena
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex
I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.
Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.
She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a girl for a return visit before you guys have a chance to rate them so I took a chance that you guys would want to see them team up on some strangers in the Gloryhole booth and Theater Room so I hope this doesn't backfire on me.
Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irena

I take the penis by the cheek from the wall West Bethel

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alana
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swapping, Cum Swallow
Alana is one of those cock worshipers that needs a dozen or more cocks just to get warmed up. This curvy Bosnian really got the guys going when she gave them a very intense masturbation show while wearing her white stockings and garter. She never owned a vibrator before so I had to buy her one but I think I created a masturbation monster. Also keep in mind that this visit was only a few hours after her first one so she swallowed 17 loads that day! My favorite part is when she tries to suck the guy off with the huge head. She was amazed by it and could barely get her lips around it but she still managed to milked him dry.
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9321kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I take the penis by the cheek from the wall

Riley Reign - Dripping from hole (2022) Chaseley

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Riley Reign
Genres: Unusual, Interracial
Stuck with a horrible date with a guy more suited to be a cuck she is dreaming of how long it will take her to escape and make her goodbyes so she can head over to the Glory Hole for some real dick. The boy takes her hand and slides it under the table to feel his erection thinking it's big, but of course Riley has to giggle a bit and laugh knowing now that she is outa there. Deep into the dark walls of the glory hole she kicks off her heels and drops down to watch the ever present dirty movie on the screen. Leaning back to casually stroke her already wet pussy and out pops a very thick and long Cock. Just the kind she has been waiting for to give her a good stretch. Starting with stretching out her throat and drooling all over herself though she must. But not long and she is backing her ass back on that big cock hard enough to make the walls shake. Once onto her back she begs the unknown cock to fill her up with his cum. Dripping from her hole with a fat load inside her still, she is finally a happy girl.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riley Reign - Dripping from hole (2022)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09497 секунды с 9 запросами