View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 01:49 PM   #169
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mature NL - Golden Hair And Lesbian Affair Saint Clairsville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mature NL
Cast: Ryan Conner, Anna Rey
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Lesbian, Big ass, Curvy, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Jay seems nervous. But he has no other choice but to push forward now, so he tells the guys a seemingly true story about the last time he met a girl during a night out, brought her home, and had sex with her.His story seems believable on a surface level, but does feel a little stilted and awkward. There are some very small details that indicate that something is off about what Jay is saying, such as using 'they'/'them' pronouns and avoiding using 'she'/'her' pronouns, not describing her body in much detail, and similar. While Chris and Curtis don't seem to notice this - interacting and still teasing Jay throughout his story - Mike clearly catches on. He listens closely with a scrutinizing look as Jay speaks (althoughJay doesn't notice him watching), his eyes narrowed in skepticism. Finally, Mike's eyes widen ever-so-slightly, a conclusion clearly forming in his mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mature NL - Golden Hair And Lesbian Affair

Pulled by the hair Rensselaer Falls

Cast: Nadia Noja
Genres: All Sex, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, 69, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Petite Romanian Nadia Noja stopped by for rough sex. I grab her by the throat and put my cock all the way in her mouth. I slap her face and put my fingers down her throat. I fuck her face and put her in a headlock. I flip her upside down on the couch and throat her with my cock and she eats my ass. I switch to POV and she throat my cock and eats more ass. She hops on my dick and rides it & I blow my load all the way inside her tight pussy. I tell her I'm not done with her yet and jump on the couch and fuck her face. I see how many fingers I can get inside her pussy then I fuck her hard from behind and fuck her face more. I ask if she's up for the deepthroat challenge and she holds it for 30 seconds. I wrap her hair around her neck adnd face fuck her then bend her over and pound her pussy more. She throat my cock and I pick her up in the air and pound her pussy and her throat. I take her to the bedroom and fuck her face in a 69 then pund her pussy in every position. She cums 5 times. I fuck her face even more then handcuff her and put her on her knees against the wall. I spit in her face and she asks for more. I fuck her face and vlow my load all over it. I throw her in the pool and give her one last surprise! Nadia was a good girl for !
Duration: 1:20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4597kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pulled by the hair

Silent Musings - FullHD 1080p Rockaway

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Babes
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Vicky Love
Genres: Lesbian, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, 69, Pussy Licking, Scissoring, Pussy Fingering
As model Vicky gets dressed and makes the final adjustments to her flawless hair and makeup, Alexis prepares her art supplies and sets up her easel in the studio. But, when Vicky emerges from the dressing room looking good enough to eat, Alexis soon abandons her portrait in favor of enjoying the beauty firsthand! Without a word, Alexis seduces her model into stripping off her clothes and lying back on the chaise longue, teasing Vicky with long, languorous touches before finally eating her eager pussy. Soon the lesbians are twining their slender bodies together as they trib passionately and please each other with a long 69 session broken only by their gasps of . As Vicky lies on the chaise, spent from their lovemaking, Alexis feels a sudden inspiration, jumping up to capture the way her muse looks in this perfect moment.
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5982kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Silent Musings - FullHD 1080p

Grease white plentiful on your face Differdange

Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
I think this chick is patient zero, so we face fucked her through her mask. Unfortunately for her it accumulated her yakk. What a mess. One thing for sure, we love our Asians here at Facial Abuse. She drank a lot of Yellow Discipline for electrolytes, and that helped her power through. She's always obedient, much how the Branch Covidians are to CNN. She gobbled 3 loads off her face and drank yakk from a shoe like she was in a wet market.
Duration: 1:05:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grease white plentiful on your face

My New Mo And Old Mo Biloxi

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kendra James, Mona Wales, Kenzie Reeves
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Mona Wales is relaxing on the couch when her step- Kenzie Reeves enters. Kenzie trails a finger coyly along Mona's arm. It's clear that their relationship is intimate. Mona jokes that sex is on Kenzie's mind. Kenzie jokes back, saying that she's 19, of it is!
Mona laughs, but it's obvious that they want each other as they begin kissing, though they're interrupted when Kenzie's phone buzzes. It's Kenzie's ex step-mom, Kendra James, texting about needing somewhere to stay the night. Mona allows it as long as Kendra doesn't find out about their relationship.
Later that same day, Kendra arrives and Mona is uncomfortable around her. When Mona leaves the room, it's revealed that Kendra and Kenzie were once involved with each other. However, Kenzie asks Kendra not to tell Mona about their past.
Later, Kendra is walking down the hall, slowing with curiosity when she hears a voice. It's Mona gasping. Kendra sees a bedroom door ajar and peeks in, seeing Kenzie eating out Mona. She is startled but keeps herself quiet.
Kendra starts to walk away but pauses, unable to resist. She watches Kenzie eat out Mona and masturbates to them. But when Kendra lets out a particularly loud moan, she gets caught masturbating. Mona is upset at first but Kenzie convinces them to have a threesome to take the edge off for everyone.
Looks like Kenzie doesn't have to choose between her new mommy and her old mommy...she can have !
Duration: 44:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14184kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My New Mo And Old Mo

Why Don't You Bring A Friend Over? Pinehill

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Jade Nile, Elsa Jean, Rachael Cavalli
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Elsa Jean and her step-mom, Rachael Cavalli, have been romantically and sexually involved since Rachael divorced Elsa's not long ago. However, they have to hide their relationship since they know that not everyone would be cool with it. In fact, Elsa's even stopped inviting friends over since she's so afraid of something bad happening.
But one day, after another wild romp, Rachael slyly insists that Elsa should finally invite a friend over... to join them! Although Elsa's stunned at first, the idea appeal to her. Maybe it's time to open up and be less afraid, but who should they invite? After some back and forth, they both agree on none other than Jade Nile. It's been awhile since Elsa's seen Jade, and it's time to catch up...
A few days later, Jade visits, and Elsa and Rachael carefully reveal that they are involved. Although Jade is surprised, she's not turned off by it. In fact, when Elsa reveals that they were hoping that Jade could join them for a bit of fun, she's game!
They start off with sensual kisses that soon give way to the women stripping each other down and exploring each other's bodies. The tantalizing threesome gradually becomes more fiery as every pussy is thoroughly fingered and licked until everyone's over the moon. Maybe now, Elsa and Rachael will finally be able to share their relationship with the world??
Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, rileyanneshylaj!
Duration: 37:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13034kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Why Don't You Bring A Friend Over?

Body Swap! 1: The Ol' Switcheroo Wenona

Studio: Body Swap
Cast: Gia Paige, Ember Snow
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Tattoos, Asian, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, , Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Emily Willis' eyes flutter open after a night of slumber. She yawns and gets out of bed. Her room is very nice and clean. She clearly lives a comfortable, wealthy life. Emily goes to sit by her mirror and begins to hum a tune to herself as she combs her hair in the mirror.
Meanwhile, Ember Snow's eyes flutter open after her night of rest. She yawns and gets out of bed. In stark contrast to Emily's room, Ember's bedroom is shabby and cheap looking. She is clearly not wealthy. Ember slips a pair of earbuds into her ear and begins blasting music and dancing a little to the beat as she applies makeup, looking in the mirror.
Emily eats breakfast with her stepmom, Dana DeArmond. After chatting about Emily`s Gia Paige briefly, they change subjects and it becomes obvious that Dana is putting pressure on Emily to be class valedictorian. Emily clearly wants to please her mom, insisting that she'll be headed to the school library before school for a cram session.
Ember eats breakfast alone. Her family is never around because they are busy working multiple jobs to support themselves. Ember also wants to be valedictorian.
Later that day, at the library, Ember and Emily encounter each other. They clearly do not like each other. When they reach for the same book, it seems like a fight is about to start. Librarian Lauren Phillips notices the scuffle and breaks up the fight. Having seen them fight numerous times, she lectures them, insisting that they should know better, since they're both 18, adding ``Maybe if you both stopped bickering all the time you'd be able to put yourself in the other's shoes and see things from perspective for a change!``
Suddenly Emily and Ember both shiver in unison. Ember, exasperated, shrugs it off, musing aloud that it must be cold in the library. Furious, she storms off. Emily rolls her eyes and gets back to her book.
The next morning, Ember gets the shock of a lifetime when she gets up and realizes that she is now in Emily's body!
That same morning, Emily gets a shock of her own when SHE gets up to find herself in Ember's body.
Ember (in-Emily's-body) eats breakfast with Dana. Even though she is still in shock, Ember (in-Emily's-body) is surprised by how nice the morning in Emily's household is compared to hers.
Meanwhile, Emily (in-Ember's-body) is surprised by how much she appreciates the freedom that Ember's empty household affords her.
Later that day, the body-swapped girls confront each other. Unsure of what to do, they resolve to see if the situation fixes itself overnight, promising not to mess up the other's life in the meantime.
Later, Emily (in-Ember's-body) is surprised when Gia pays a visit. She is shocked to discover that Ember and Gia have been hooking up in secret.
Knowing that she can't say anything because Gia will think she's crazy, Emily (in-Ember's-body) reluctantly consents to Gia's advances.
Looks like Ember's life is a little more complicated than Emily thought...
Duration: 42:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12877kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Swap! 1: The Ol' Switcheroo
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04978 секунды с 9 запросами