View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 12:44 PM   #753
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Old Playmate Is Fucked For Me Cabudare

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mahoro Yoshino
Video language: Japanese
From the diary of a student of the Tokyo high school Isiro Matsumoto (17 January 2017).
"I've always been a complete slacker, and my neighbor "training workshop" and the infancy friend Haruna is a student. But despite this, she literally "went the cat for me." Every time my academic reputation were willing to suffer a complete fiasco, "my fighting friend" completely disinterested gave me to write the correct answers: solving algebraic equations, dictations, etc. But one day on the test on world History, it is for the unfortunate reason are unable to give me time to correct answers to questions. In the end, when she understood, than it threatens me, Harun intentionally messed with the wrong answers their form of the test, because I realized that on the retake I just can't do it without her help. When it's time to retake in the audience were only three: me, her and our teacher. When Haruna realized that without something extraordinary, she will not be able to help me, then began to flirt explicitly with the teacher, which actually led to its provocation and in the end between them was something beyond the educational process. My curiosity to what they see played in this episode a cruel joke. I wasn't supposed to do that. But to my great horror, I also participated in this process. Now I understand why Haruna did. She loves me...."
A clipping from a local newspaper dated April 30, 2017.
"The police arrested the teacher of the senior classes of the local school Tokyo on suspicion of sexually assaulting a minor girl. The reason for the detention was recording in his journal, who was one of the students of the above educational institutions."
A clipping from a local newspaper dated July 29, 2017.
"Ended in a loud trial. The teacher of the senior classes of a local Tokyo school, for an act discrediting the education system, as well as for the offence, incompatible with further work on the position, the court sentenced to 15 years in prison, without parole"
A clipping from a local newspaper dated July 31, 2017.
"Teacher of the senior classes of a local Tokyo school convicted of sexual misconduct with a student, died this morning at 06:47 from congestive heart failure under mysterious circumstances. Representatives of the three opposition parties entering the Parliament has expressed a vote of no confidence in the Cabinet of Ministers, supervising the execution of judgments and execution of punishments".
A clipping from the local newspaper on 04 August, 2017.
"The current Prime Minister has filed a resignation"
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Old Playmate Is Fucked For Me

Pure Taboo - Trust The Process Four Paths

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Will Pounder, Vanna Bardot
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Pervert, Foot Fetish, doggy style, pussy eating
Video language: English
Bill reminds them that they have to trust the legal process, then warns them that, despite their best efforts, they may still lose the case. Linda, refusing to let Sacha lose because of one juror's ignorance, resolves to take matters into her hands...
A day later, Linda spots Juror 11, named Seth (Will Pounder) near the courthouse and pretends to bump into him. Linda then puts her plan into action, pretending to flirt and fawn over him, which causes Seth to take an interest in her. Claiming that she is writing an article on the trial for her college newspaper, Linda manages to get Seth to invite her over to his house to talk more about the proceedings (though it's clear from the way he checks her out that he wants to do more than talk).
Shortly after, Seth brings Linda into his home and they start talking about his role in the trial. Seth admits he wishes the trial could end so that he could go back to his normal life, causing him to confirm to Linda that he is indeed the juror holding back the verdict. it's time for Linda to do whatever it takes to sneakily convince Seth into changing his verdict...
Duration: 43:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Trust The Process

Devil's Film - His Wife's Secret Lez Affair #02 - Alexis Tae & Olive Glass Olsburg

Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Olive Glass, Alexis Tae
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Strap-on, Toys, Hairy, Interracial, Lesbian, Ebony, Bubble Butt, caucasian, pussy eating
Two teachers, Alexis Tae and Olive Glass, reflect on how hard the past year's been when it comes to teaching. Even though it's been tough, they realize it hasn't been bad because they've been able to spend some... quality time... together since all of the students were taught remotely.
Duration: 32:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15603kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devil's Film - His Wife's Secret Lez Affair #02 - Alexis Tae & Olive Glass

Pure Taboo - All We Have Is Each Other Napakiak

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Sam Solo
Genres: Big Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow
Danny (Sam Solo) is a quiet, shy college student who has decided to return home for the summer to live with his stepmom, Nancy (Reagan Foxx). Even though they are not related, Nancy has always been a loving parental figure to Danny and seemed so lonely and isolated on the family's ranch.
When he arrives, Nancy is so grateful to have the company and helps Danny settle in. But, over the course of the following days, a series of unfortunate events happens to Danny. His glasses break, impairing his eyesight. Nancy tries to tape them together, but they fall apart. Then, Danny burns his hands on the stove. Nancy helps bandage him up, but he can no longer grip anything. Danny tries to take a shower but she has to help him wash himself, before offering to put lotion on his body. Danny has an allergic reaction and becomes so itchy that he can't wear any clothing. When Nancy tries to help him out of the bathroom, he slips and injures his ankle, rendering him unable to walk.
At her wits end, Nancy tries to call the doctor but no one answers. She will simply have to take care of her beloved stepson herself.
Perhaps that was the plan all along.
Naked and propped up in bed, Nancy dotes on Danny. She is so loving and caring that Danny unintentionally gets hard. It's embarrassing. But, not for Nancy. She is happy to help take care of Danny in whatever way she can...
And she does.
Duration: 45:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - All We Have Is Each Other

Young and old fuck me at the same time Benoni

Cast: Natasha Nice
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples, Threesome
Mr. Walker - a college professor - opens the front door, revealing that the visitor is one of his students, Jason (Dante Colle). Jason thanks Mr. Walker for inviting him to his home to help him study for midterms. Jason feels honored that his professor is taking such an unusual step to give him extra help, and Mr. Walker assures him that it's a pleasure to do this for one of his most promising students.
Mr. Walker brings Jason into the living room, and Mrs. Walker rises from the couch to greet them. Mrs. Walker looks intensely intrigued as Mr. Walker introduces Jason to her. Jason seems a bit taken aback by how much interest Mrs. Walker has towards him. She walks around Jason as if inspecting him from all angles, telling her husband that he brought home a good one.
Mr. Walker invites Jason to sit down. As they all sit on the couch, Mrs. Walker continues to gaze at Jason as if inspecting him, and asks him to talk about himself. Jason talks a bit about his interests and his hopes for the future, but starts to get nervous and flustered as Mrs. Walker keeps gazing intently at him. Jason looks over at Mr. Walker, but Mr. Walker is just observing the whole thing with amusement. Eventually, Mrs. Walker chuckles and tells her husband that it's time to let him know what's going on.
Jason's about to find out that he'S Mrs. Walker's anniversary gift...and Mr. Walker will be there every step of the way as his wife enjoys her special treat..
Duration: 42:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6586kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young and old fuck me at the same time

Girlsway - Teacher's App Trap Reinbeck

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Karla Kush, Christie Stevens
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Small Tits, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, Lingerie, pussy eating
When Karla Kush, a teacher, arrives at the house of one of her students, she is a woman on a mission. She meets Christie Stevens, the of the student, and sits her down for a discussion. She gets straight to the point as she calls Christie out for being on a lesbian hookup app.
Christie is stunned, worried about her wife and finding out about her secret affairs. Karla doesn't take it easy on her either as she insists that it's her duty as an educator to make sure that everything goes smoothly for the ...
It's clear that Karla is just angling for a little something for herself but Christie is so distraught, and just a bit clueless, that she doesn't notice. Instead, she plays right into Karla's hands as Karla suggests that she won't say anything to anyone... IF Christie has sex with her! Why not have an affair to end all affairs? Then Christie will be all affaired-out and there won't be any more problems in the future!
Christie, still oblivious to Karla's intentions, easily agrees to have a romp since it seems logical to her. Soon, Karla takes the lead, undressing her and fondling her breasts. As Christie gets more and more into it, things get hotter between them. The tension between them is released as they soon ravish each other, relishing the taste of each other's pussies... But is it really the affair to end all affairs??
Duration: 31:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14294kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Teacher's App Trap

Ema Lee, Bruce And Morgan Deepthroat University Rickman

They find a little quiet corner somewhere to continue their naughty game.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4273kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 555.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ema Lee, Bruce And Morgan Deepthroat University
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14951 секунды с 9 запросами