View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:38 PM   #92
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brija's BBC Massage Beaver Meadows

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brija Monet
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Big ass, PAWG, Natural tits, Big Belly, Chubby, Curvy, Blowjob, Hardcore, Voluptuous
Video language: English
Brija Monet's big natural tits get the attention they deserve from her masseur Jay Bangher. Oiled up and horny, Brija soon realizes that having Jay's hands all over her just won't suffice, she wants his big black cock inside her mouth and wet pussy too!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brija's BBC Massage

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 2 Liden

Cast: Tyler File 2
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Outdoor, Pissing, Ring Gag
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in ecstasy. I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two dogs on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, forced to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. ÒGotta bury the evidence, I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?
Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4816kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 2

Bondage Femdom Massage -1800p Sumrall

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hegre-Art
Genres: Massage, erotic
Contact you and give you a massage with oil. Lesson bondage massage.
Format: m4v
Duration: 38:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Femdom Massage -1800p

Plump Pandemonium Magee

Cast: Lady Lynn
Lynn is a big-boobed, redheaded, hot- slut that Jay is mesmerized by as he buries his face in her abundant flesh, worshipfully licking and kissing her fat body. She then ravenously sucks his cock with wolfish hunger and deft oral prowess. Jay takes extreme pleasure in oiling up her titanic tits for an assertive titty fuck before having her mount his towering tool in cowgirl, her big beautiful fat ass wildly humping him as she moans in orgiastic exultation, unleashing a torrent of moaning, screaming, gut-wrenching orgasms. After sucking her slut juice from his dork, she resumes her wanton ride in reverse cowgirl, ferociously slamming her voracious cunt onto him before he barbarically drills his donkey dick into her in spoon as her fabulous fatty folds undulate with his every virile thrust, and she moans and wails in sluttish jubilation as a torrent of moaning, screaming orgasmic tsunamis engulf her. Jay continues to pulverize her pussy in , barbarously pile driving his titanic tool into her with fury while she moans, howls, and squeals, begging for more as awe-inspiring, screaming orgasms burst forth. Laying her down in missionary, Jay brutishly plows his gigantic steely shaft into her bald pink taco while she moans and cries out. Lost in a sexual delirium, consumed by her fiery passions, she begs for his cum. Never one to refuse a lady, Jay unleashes a geyser of goo into and all over her mouth, leaving her with a big happy glazed smile on her face.
Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5725kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plump Pandemonium

Massage Time for Moon Baby Palo Alto

Cast: Moon Baby
Moon Baby is a tall, tattooed, big-boobed brunette corpulent cutie who needs Jay, our resident masseur, to release some of her deep-seated tension. After a brief coupled with his hands and lips on exam, he lays her face down on his table, naked, deeply kneading and stroking her sore muscles and paying extra attention to her big fat ass. He then oils her up, fluidly sliding his hands over her mountainous mounds of fatty flesh, working deep into her back and butt as she moans ecstatically. Once she’s on her back, he firmly squeezes, massages, and suckles on her monumental mammaries before working down to her thunder thighs and bald, hungry harlot’s hole, slipping his finger inside to release her deep-seated tension as he frantically finger fucks her to a moaning, screaming orgasm. Grabbing a pink vibrator, he teases her pert nipples and then returns to her engorged monster clit, artfully driving her to the apex of moaning, libidinous nirvana, further fueled by his simultaneously licking her clit, which releases another screaming orgasm. Being a diligent masseur, Jay puts her in to stretch her back and butt muscles while he uses a vibrating silver dildo to get at that hard-to-reach residual tension deep inside her, driving her into a moaning sexual delirium as he licks and fingers her asshole while fucking her voracious cunt with the vibrator, creating an all-encompassing orgasm that leaves her limp and satiated, drifting off to slumber dreaming of dicks.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5822kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Time for Moon Baby

Weighty Massage Lian Xian

Cast: Darling Geisha
Darling Geisha is a redheaded BBW slut who’s come to get one of Jay’s signature massages. After a brief with an in-depth exam, he lays her face down on his table naked, oiling her up to deeply knead her fatty flesh like a baker kneads dough, working his way down her back to her big fat ass, which he worships as she groans approvingly. Being a consummate professional, his fingers work deep inside her gluttonous man trap while he expertly licks her asshole, liberating her inner tensions as she moans ecstatically. Once oiled up on her back, he squeezes her bountiful bosoms to the point of bursting while tonguing her pert nipples, then works down her mountainous mounds of belly fat until her reaches her bald cunt to adroitly finger her clit and go deep to spark her G-spot, triggering a volcanic, screaming orgasm that leaves her breathless and panting, begging for more. Relentlessly releasing all tension, Jay utilizes a pink vibrator to go deep into her pleasure palace while fingering her clit, precipitating her moaning, screaming orgasmic odyssey as he plays her body with hedonistic virtuosity. Employing our industrial strength vibrating magic wand, he deftly wields it on her clit until her moaning screams of orgiastic exultation fill the room. Lost in a sexual delirium, she struggles to get into as he licks her asshole while fingering her clit, milking her for every orgasm that he can coax from her as screaming orgasmic tsunamis engulf her, leaving her lying loose, limp, and exhausted with a big smile on her face.
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5317kbps

File size: 905.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weighty Massage

Pink Dildo for a Fat Black Pussy Marblemount

Cast: Tiffany Valentine
Tiffany is a ravishing, mega-boobed, caramel-skinned, pierced, blonde, heavy honey. This tantalizing temptress loves to tease, talking to us seductively, while undressing, to reveal her abundant curves, as she sucks and licks the pierced, pert nipples of her monumental mammaries with hedonistic relish. She oils up, then playfully bounces her elephantine breasts, and masterfully twerks her oversized, well-oiled ass, with impassioned zeal. Lying back, she uses a high-powered vibrator on her engorged clit, as she furiously fucks her quivering quim, moaning, and crying out, in debauched exultation, as a slew of jaw-dropping, soul-wrenching, screaming, squirting orgasms engulf her. She unleashes a tempestuous maelstrom of screaming, squirting, non-stop orgasms, gushing so many gallons of slut-juice that she could extinguish a three-alarm fire. She comes so hard, and often, that she is likely triggering earthquake sensors around the globe, ensuring this scene will rock your world. Being a wanton bitch in heat, she feverishly fucks her twat in , as she moans, and howls, with savage, primordial passions unleashed, while her insanely powerful, squirting, wailing orgasms continue unabated. Sitting on the edge of the couch, with the vibrator glued to her clit, her hellacious, shrieking, exorcism-worthy, gushing orgasms persist, unleashing such a tidal wave of cunt juice, that the location may have to file a claim on their flood insurance. This is a truly awesome spectacle to behold.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 838.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Dildo for a Fat Black Pussy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04040 секунды с 9 запросами