View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 03:28 PM   #156
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Girls Try Anal - Squirting Backfire Yalaha

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Avi Love, Kate Kennedy
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, 69, Squirt, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kate Kennedy and Avi Love, two girlfriends, are getting hot and heavy in bed. As they caress each other's bodies and devour each other's lips, things are just about to get steamy... until Avi makes them stop a moment.
Avi loves having sex with her girlfriend, of course, but she wants to try a little something dfferent today. Kate is a squirter, which Avi adores, but it happens so much that sometimes it can be a bit inconvenient after the fun's been had. For example, they have to wash their soaked blankets every time! So Avi suggests that they try anal sex to see if that's a little less... stimulating. Maybe it won't lead to so much squirting. Although they've never done it before, Kate is game to try!
Things get hot and heavy again as the girlfriends get back down to business. They relish each other's glorious asses, giving each other the kind of attention they've never had before. As they get riled with each passing moment, will their plan to squirt succeed??
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14801kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Try Anal - Squirting Backfire

Girls Try Anal - Behind The Times Fort Oglethorpe

Studio: Girls Try Anal
Cast: Sovereign Syre, Vera King
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Toys, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Vera King is having a nice, relaxing day at home when she gets a panicked phone call from her step-sister, Sovereign Syre. Sovereign needs her right now and will explain once Vera gets there. Vera doesn't hesitate and quickly makes her way to Sovereign's home.
When Vera arrives, the thing she expects to see is Sovereign gesturing to a butt plug delicately laid out on the table. Apparently, Sovereign was cleaning her teenage daughter's room when she found . What is she supposed to do about this??
Vera is a bit confused about how she's supposed to help until Sovereign points out that it's Vera's niece they're talking about. Isn't Vera concerned about her safety? Shouldn't they talk to the girl about how to be safe while experimenting? Sovereign doesn't have any experience with anal -- does Vera??
Vera tries to get her sister to calm down and think things through. After some back and forth, they decide to experiment a bit themselves. Although it's awkward to think about, the personal experience better help them have 'the talk...'
Although they are hesitant at first, it's not long before they plug themselves and have some fun. Any reservations they have quickly fade away as they revel in how good it feels to play with the other hole, too. To spice things up even more, they let loose and use their tongues to make each other tremble with delight. It looks like they not only learned about anal that day but themselves!
Duration: 29:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13247kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Try Anal - Behind The Times

Girlsway - Quiet In The Library! Westminster

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Karla Kush, Kiara Cole
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
School librarian Karla Kush is putting books back on the shelf when she hears a loud sound. She rounds a corner to see what the noise was. Her eyes widen in shock and outrage when she sees Kiara Cole, who is masturbating loudly and talking dirty into her cell phone.
Karla tells Kiara that she can't masturbate in the library as Kiara hangs up her phone. This is the time Karla has caught Kiara doing this, adding that Kiara is 19, far too old to be doing this kind of thing! Karla has been lenient enough, now she has no choice but to tell the dean.
Kiara begs her not to tell him and this seems to give Karla an idea. Since Kiara is obviously horny, Karla suggests that they make a deal: as long as Kiara agrees to have a little fun with Karla, she won't tell anyone about what Kiara was doing. Kiara agrees. Karla leans in and kisses her, sliding her hand down between Kiara's legs and rubbing her pussy.
There's no way these two are going to be quiet in the library!
Duration: 27:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12454kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Quiet In The Library!

Web Young - Reconnecting Tyrone

Studio: Web Young
Cast: Emily Willis, Marykate Moss
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Small Tits, Teen, 69, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating, romantic
Emily Willis is lying on her bed, scrolling through her old photos on her phone. She happens upon one that seems to catch her eye and clicks on the photo.
It's a photo of Emily and Mackenzie Moss. They are smiling and look very happy. Emily sighs nostalgically and a little sadly as she looks at the photo. Clearly, Mackenzie is important to her. Emily gets a text from another friend inviting her out to the club but ignores the text, saying aloud to herself 'I am in the mood to go out tonight. The only thing I want to do tonight is...'
Emily pulls up Mackenzie's contact info on her phone as her finger hovers over the 'call' button. She seems to be having an inner debate. 'No...I can't,' she says aloud to herself sadly, but after a few more seconds of debate, seems to change her mind.
She takes a deep breath and pushes 'call' on her phone, putting it to her ear. After a second, Mackenzie picks up. Mackenzie is surprised to hear from Emily, who tells Mackenzie that she's sorry for what she did. She nervously adds that she misses Mackenzie and asks her to come over. Mackenzie agrees.
A short time later, Mackenzie arrives, coming into the room. She looks somewhat angry and hesitant, as if she isn't sure whether or not she made the right decision in coming.
They greet each other in a stilted way. Mackenzie especially seems wary around Emily.
They sit down on the bed together, Mackenzie deliberately a little ways away from Emily. As they talk, it's revealed that they used to be best friends, but Emily ditched Mackenzie for the cool boys in school right after they both turned 18. Emily finally admits the real reason she did that: she was falling in love with Mackenzie.
Suddenly, Mackenzie leans over and kisses Emily. Emily seems shocked but kisses her back. When they pull apart a moment later, Mackenzie says that she feels the same way. They kiss passionately, sliding their clothes off and caressing each other's tight bodies.
Reconnecting with an old friend has never been much fun...
Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, Metalhead42!
Duration: 24:12
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14231kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Reconnecting

The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis Bangall

Studio: The Oral Experiment
Cast: Jane Wilde, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Superstar performers Jane Wilde and Emily Willis aren't only seasoned actresses, they're also best friends, so I couldn't wait to see that real-life chemistry extend to the scene we were about to shoot for this installment of The Oral Experiment. But before we turned them loose on each other, I wanted to get their lowdown on down.
I kicked things off by asking them whether they were givers or receivers, and not surprisingly, the ladies said they were . With a sheepish smile, Emily added that she loves giving oral because that gets her off, but she's too, and she needs her partner to return the favor!
That segued perfectly into my next question: what their favorite part about giving oral sex to a woman is. For Jane, the answer was obvious. She loves feeling her partner really get into it and knowing that she's giving her pleasure. I couldn't help but notice that Emily was obviously getting turned on hearing Jane's answers, perhaps imagining what SHE was in store for.
And since Emily and Jane had been together before, I wanted to know what they enjoy about each other. For Jane, it came down to the fact that they are so sexually compatible, since neither one of them likes slow and gentle stuff. Emily nodded, confirming that both of them like it a little rough.
Next, I asked the girls to give me a live demo of their oral techniques using a half an orange. Emily started off by demonstrating how she likes to start low so she gets the full taste of her partner, while Jane goes for one long lick. Emily was just getting started though, and illustrated her favorite move on the orange, grinding her lips all over it, or 'getting really sloppy with it', as Jane called it through fits of laughter.
I also wanted to get their thoughts on ass-play as it relates to oral. Emily was definitely enthused, exclaiming that she butt stuff, adores getting her entire face in there, and loves tongue-fucking. Jane echoed her friend's enthusiasm, musing that she never understood the taboo surrounding ass-play. Jane likened it to a side-dish of the main course, wondering how someone could eat a steak and not even the potatoes. Hard to argue with that logic, Jane!
But Emily and Jane didn't just come to TALK about oral sex, they came to it, so I wasn't about to ask them to wait a second longer. But once you see the results of their incredible chemistry, I think you'll agree that it was worth the wait.
Duration: 30:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11819kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis

Girlsway - Fuck-Buddy Custody Battle Iowa Falls

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: April ONeil, Cassidy Klein, Casey Calvert
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Casey Calvert is relaxing in the living room on her phone when her friend Cassidy Klein pays her a visit. Cassidy looks upset, insisting that they need to talk. They have a mutual 'friend with benefits,' April O'Neil, but Cassidy feels Casey is getting too much time with April.
Casey and Cassidy argue a bit, then decide to invite April over to discuss everything so that they don't ruin their friendship.
April arrives shortly after and is greeted by both Casey and Cassidy. There's tension between them, which April definitely notices and she asks them what's going on. Casey and Cassidy exchange uncertain looks, and finally share their frustrations with April. But as they talk, it becomes obvious that Cassidy's jealous of the time that April and Casey get to spend together and has been feeling lonely lately.
April and Casey are sympathetic to Cassidy's feelings and the three of them try to figure out a way to give Cassidy more time with April. But then April's eyes light up with a naughty idea. She suggests that the of them hook up, right now.
Cassidy and Casey are taken aback by the idea, but they look shyly at each other, intrigued. Although they are still a little shy, they ultimately can't resist the temptation of a scorching hot threesome.
No time like the present, after all!
Duration: 45:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9562kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Fuck-Buddy Custody Battle

Facial mask with steaming effect Rogersville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Salee Lee
Genres: Oral, Facial, Pissing, AssLicking, BrutalBlowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Asian
We have a winner folks. This chick is the new champ of Facial Abuse! 8 times. She has a great “chin” to do this 8 times. No joke, you know she love us long time. We wrapped her plastic until she was all confucius, I mean confusions. We put chop sticks on her nipples for some extra authentic asian noises. I love them noises fyi. With every slap her bashful eyes would get sopping wet, and she looked like a wounded puppy with sad music playing while being narrated by some leftist beta. We didn't get to fuck her ass, but we swabbed it for covid for posterity. She drank massive amounts of yellow discipline and even drank her own. Her face was all sad when 3 loads were splashed on it. She ate like she was at a wet market. She apologized to her daddy like John Cena did. It was sad to see.
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facial mask with steaming effect
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03137 секунды с 9 запросами