View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 02:49 PM   #248
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis Black River Falls

Release Year: 2020
Studio: The Oral Experiment
Cast: Jane Wilde, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Fingering, Petite, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Superstar performers Jane Wilde and Emily Willis aren't only seasoned actresses, they're also best friends, so I couldn't wait to see that real-life chemistry extend to the scene we were about to shoot for this installment of The Oral Experiment. But before we turned them loose on each other, I wanted to get their lowdown on down.
I kicked things off by asking them whether they were givers or receivers, and not surprisingly, the ladies said they were . With a sheepish smile, Emily added that she loves giving oral because that gets her off, but she's too, and she needs her partner to return the favor!
That segued perfectly into my next question: what their favorite part about giving oral sex to a woman is. For Jane, the answer was obvious. She loves feeling her partner really get into it and knowing that she's giving her pleasure. I couldn't help but notice that Emily was obviously getting turned on hearing Jane's answers, perhaps imagining what SHE was in store for.
And since Emily and Jane had been together before, I wanted to know what they enjoy about each other. For Jane, it came down to the fact that they are so sexually compatible, since neither one of them likes slow and gentle stuff. Emily nodded, confirming that both of them like it a little rough.
Next, I asked the girls to give me a live demo of their oral techniques using a half an orange. Emily started off by demonstrating how she likes to start low so she gets the full taste of her partner, while Jane goes for one long lick. Emily was just getting started though, and illustrated her favorite move on the orange, grinding her lips all over it, or 'getting really sloppy with it', as Jane called it through fits of laughter.
I also wanted to get their thoughts on ass-play as it relates to oral. Emily was definitely enthused, exclaiming that she butt stuff, adores getting her entire face in there, and loves tongue-fucking. Jane echoed her friend's enthusiasm, musing that she never understood the taboo surrounding ass-play. Jane likened it to a side-dish of the main course, wondering how someone could eat a steak and not even the potatoes. Hard to argue with that logic, Jane!
But Emily and Jane didn't just come to TALK about oral sex, they came to it, so I wasn't about to ask them to wait a second longer. But once you see the results of their incredible chemistry, I think you'll agree that it was worth the wait.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11819kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Oral Experiment - Jane Wilde & Emily Willis

Web Young - School Trip Secrets Lake Junaluska

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Emma Hix, Kiarra Kai, Vina Sky
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Petite, Asian, Tribbing, Lesbian, Uniform, Model Debut, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Kiarra Kai, Vina Sky, and Emma Hix all arrive at their hotel room for the night. The three girls are part of a school singing competition and have to crash together for the competition the next day. Although Vina and Emma are excited for them all to share a bed and get to know each other more, Kiarra is a bit shy.
To help lighten the mood, Emma and Vina encourage Kiarra to play a little Truth Or Dare with them. Of course, Kiarra doesn't know that her classmates plan to use this game to get frisky with her...
Full of mischievousness, Emma first dares Kiarra to give her a kiss on the cheek. Although she's hesitant, Kiarra gives in and pecks Emma's cheek, not wanting to be seen as a chicken. This only makes Emma and Vina bolder as they up the ante, trying to get Kiarra to let loose, although it seems like sweet Kiarra might be naughtier than her friends think! Once Kiarra admits to wanting to kiss her friends on the lips, there's no turning back. With all of them being far from home, what better time is there to experiment??
They make the most of their time together as they tumble into bed. No pussy is left untouched as they eagerly devour each other, wanting nothing more than to please each other to no end. Now that Emma and Vina know that Kiarra's not as innocent as she looks, they're already looking forward to the next trip!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - School Trip Secrets
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03433 секунды с 9 запросами