Thread: Femdom Nation
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 02:03 PM   #7194
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Alessa - Degradation Junkie

You are fucking worthless. Do you understand? I truly mean that. Cry about it, cry and jerk and use your tears as lube. Jerking is the only thing you're actually good at doing. I hate your guts. I despise you. I would spit in your stupid face if you were in front of me right now. You don't deserve an ounce of respect from anyone. So jerk yourself into a frenzy thinking about how truly pathetic you are, how repulsive you are, and how you'll be alone for the rest of your pathetic life. Sit there and wallow in your misery, in your loneliness. Just you and your hand. Even your hand deserves better lol!
Now with every pump of your unwanted cock, I want you repeating these words, 'Loser. Lowlife. Garbage. Trash. Fucking ugly. Pathetic. Worthless. Stupid. Scum.' Repeat those while you pump your cock, remind yourself that you're all alone, that you're absolutely disgusting and unwanted. And when you're done, I want you to crawl into the corner with cum all over yourself and cry like the little bitch that you are lol!

File Size: 911 MB, Resolution: 1920x1080p, Duration: 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05873 секунды с 9 запросами