View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 01:53 PM   #465
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists Bellinzona

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
The customer takes poor little Gina on scary ride through the world of BDSDM, sexual torture and brutal rough sex. Using a variety of toys and devices he sexually teases and torments Gina before tossing her unto his dingy bed like a rag doll and savagely pounding her tight teen pussy into screaming submission. A whirlwind of positions and creamy orgasms later he treats his new toy to a big messy facial.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 840.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aidra Fox and Kharlie Stone Taming Teen Tourists

Breaking Jade part 3 Sivakasi

Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 145.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Jade part 3

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1 Lynn Haven

Release Year: 2022
Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams Canandaigua

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts.
Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards.
She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists.
Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below.
PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on.
That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs.
The scene is so beautiful Sister Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In The Hole Part 1 - Claire Adams

Maine Visit - Kassy Harmon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex
The material included different aspects of BDSM, e.g. rope and metal bondage, heavy caning, flogging and whipping, as well as needle play, intimate examination, gagging, humiliation, electric stimulation/torture, interrogation. Crucifixion and water torture were also explored, and would later inspire pay sites dedicated solely to those forms of BDSM. Videos often showed penetration with dildos and the use of vibrators, while sexual intercourse and oral sex were briefly shown on a small number of occasions.
Duration: 1:27:02
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1269kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 915.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maine Visit - Kassy

Breaking Jade Grant Park

Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend.
Duration: 11:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1050kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking Jade

Marley Brinx - P!ss Piggy Submission Gerald

Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: Femdom POV, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Peeing, Stockings
Nothing would make your life more complete than being in service to a dominant, superior woman as a p!ss drinking piggy. Lucky for you Mistress Marley has a need for her own personal human toilet and you have been chosen to become the lucky bitch. Your belly will soon be completely filled with all her sweet golden juices sploshing around as you prove your submission to your one and only Mistress
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11267kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 927.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marley Brinx - P!ss Piggy Submission
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07231 секунды с 9 запросами