View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 08:11 AM   #79
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Jacob Lance And Elijah West Mount Calm

Studio: Collegedudes
Jacob Lance and Elijah West make this a sizzling hot scene as Elijah climbs on top of Jacob and they start to kiss, running their hands along each others body as they make out and the shirts come off. Elijah licks Jacobs nipples as he works his way down south to that cock, then back up, being a little tease as these guys continue to strip and suck face.
Between kisses, Jacob positions Elijah just the way he wants him, then takes his underwear off and grabs that dick, rubbing it and stroking it before he takes it in his mouth, licking his balls and shaft while his own hard prick begs for some attention. They kiss a little more before Elijah gives in and gives head, blowing Jacob, deepthroating his sweet cock as Jacob enjoys every second of that amazing oral.
But once these dudes are hard and hornier than ever, theyre in the mood for a little more, and Jacob bends Elijah over and takes that ass, fucking him hard as his balls slap against Elijahs ass. They switch it up and Jacob lets Elijah sit on his cock, thrusting that hard dick deep inside of him as he bounces up and down, riding Jacob while Jacob grabs Elijahs tight ass and juicy cock. When these boys are ready to cum, Elijah busts a nut then gets on his knees and takes Jacobs load right on his face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1932kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Lance And Elijah West

Full Of Spunk Gabriel Lunna, Ridder Rivera Myersville

Video language: English
Ridder Rivera works out hard at the gym to get the massive muscular body that he has, so when he spotted Gabriel Lunna at the gym working his ass off he wanted to know more about this new guy at the gym. Gabriel was blown away when Ridder invited him over after the gym. Ridder’s towel is ripped away and we are all blown away with his massive mahogany cock. Gabriel wastes no time and immediately makes a feast of plenty out of Ridder’s monster cock. Cock sucking is Gabriel’s forte and he makes sure that every centimeter of his fat shaft is pleasured. Ridder truly appreciates Gabriel’s incredible skills and wants a taste of Gabriel’s hot cock before it explodes from straining from all the excitement. Gabriel’s cock has become rock solid and his balls have drawn up tight as Ridder deep throats his explosive cock. Ridder senses that he has sucked on Gabriel’s cock too long and has crossed the line of no return. Ridder leans back as Gabriel erupts a thick load of cum directly into his hungry mouth. Ridder sucks Gabriel’s cock clean and savors the delicacy oozing from within. Gabriel moves into position and Ridder’s tongue begins probing and pleasuring Gabriel’s hot, pink ass. With his ass drenched in saliva Gabriel lowers his bare ass onto Ridder’s steely rod. Gabriel goes balls deep and rides Ridder as hard as he can. Ridder flips Gabriel and takes him from behind, plunging his cock in and out of Gabriel’s ravenous ass. Ridder tests Gabriel’s limits by alternating from rapid fire fucking to pulling out and plunging his cock back in as deep as possible. This style of fucking keeps Gabriel’s cock rock hard and plunges Ridder over the precipice of pleasure as he showers Gabriel’s ass with his hot load of spunk. Ridder rams his cum slicked cock back inside of Gabriel, so that his new gym buddy has something to think about later.
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2445kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Of Spunk Gabriel Lunna, Ridder Rivera

Stinky socks lovers Rolla

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Danny Boss, Markov Chain, Sir Pig
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Anal/Oral Sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscles, Threesome, Facial, Cumshot, Dirty Socks, White Socks, Bare Feet, Foot, Footfetish, Scally, Smooth
Boys football players after training in the locker room are ready to show their inclination towards gays a little. To put it bluntly, they want to fuck their teammates. And how fetish to sniff their socks.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10415kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stinky socks lovers

In the hammam we are the king Lonepine

Cast: Pierce Paris, Braxton Hill
Genres: Bareback, Blowjob, Oral/Anal Sex, Deep Throat, Muscle, Facial, Cumshot, POV, Twink, Smooth
I'm tired of my stepson Braxton Hill disrespecting me and messing up my house, so I decide to teach him a little lesson. I shake up a can in the fridge, then ask him to bring it to me and open it. When it sprays all over the floor, I tell him to clean it up. But when Braxton's down on his hands and knees with his ass in my face, I realize he could use a different kind of lesson! I get my cock out and stroke it, then pull down his pants to find he's only wearing a little jock strap underneath. I spit on his ass and tease him with my dick before fucking him doggystyle. This twink can't get enough of my cock, so I have him lie back on the couch and fuck him missionary as I stuff his jock strap in his mouth. Braxton blows me, then I fuck him piledriver, and he obediently takes my load in his mouth!
Duration: 24:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6526kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In the hammam we are the king

Hard Working Boys Kochi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Every employer loves their workforce to be Hard Working Boys, and these horny studs love working hard – on each other’s cocks! They down tools to take up with a different kind of tool – a meaty one! Directory Kay Ray has assembled a gaggle of hot twinks who can’t wait to get out of bed and get to work, ‘cos they know that working nine to five is not a chore. Over two hours of hot cocks, tight holes and fountains of spunk. Going to work will never be the same again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:09:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Working Boys

Hot Oral Actions of Danny Parker & Tommy Taylor (720p,1080p) Greenbrier

Cast: Danny Parker, Tommy Taylor
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat
Danny Parker and Tommy Taylor take turns blowing each other's dicks.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Oral Actions of Danny Parker & Tommy Taylor (720p,1080p)

Amateurs Do It - Konner and Maverick Mumbai

Studio: Amateurs Do It
Cast: Konner, Maverick
Genres: amateur, australian, blowjobs, brunette, deepthroat, fingering
Down and dirty on the floor! Cute blond twink Maverick is back in front of our cameras and this time he’s breaking another newbie! Konnor is dark-haired, very thin, with an almost hairless smooth body. He may look lightweight, but this twink has a strong naughty side! He warns Maverick: he likes biting, hair-pulling, nipple clamps,and playing rough! Maverick’s sweet innocent face looks a little concerned but quickly turns to all smiles when the boys get the go-ahead to play! Maverick fumbles Konnor’s jeans open to find a long hard cock just ripe for sucking! He wraps his lips around the uncut shaft and Konnor is in heaven. Slurp after slurp, Maverick shows just how talented of a cocksucker he really is. Konnor is there for it! He places his hands on Maverick’s head, pushing the blond curls down so his cock can plunge even deeper into Maverick’s horny throat! Konnor wants a taste of Maverick’s man muscle, so the boys move around on the floor. Now it’s Konnor’s turn to swallow the sword. Maverick closes his eyes as Konnor’s tongue masterfully traces up and down from blond pubes to swollen tip! Maverick doesn’t even need to watch while it happens. The sensations are so intense that he leans back to just enjoy everything he’s feeling. Maverick is ready to fuck, but Konnor has a different plan. The sexually adventurous stud wants to do some ass-play in this first go-around! Maverick lies flat on the floor and Konnor licks his fingers; P-spot massage! Maverick moans as Konnor pushes through the outer ring and flicks his fingers right where they do the most good! Konnor enjoys watching as his twink fuckbuddy gets a hot massage from the inside.
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7822kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateurs Do It - Konner and Maverick

Время генерации страницы 0.11990 секунды с 9 запросами