View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 07:03 PM   #4115
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Trampling Crushing POV Humiliation with Mistress Camilla Casanova

Trampling Crushing POV Humiliation with Mistress Camilla Casanova

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 854 Size: 110 MiB Time: 7 min 26 s

Bondage, Domination, Submissive, Femdom
"I trample people without even meaning to, sometimes, because I am so big and powerful. I don't even need high heels, I tower over men everywhere I go and they can sense that I am their natural superior without me needing to say, or do, or wear anything. I dominate them simply by virtue of my existence. I exude dominance from every pore." "Without even trying to, I could just lift my leg up and crush you. By trampling you, I will own you forever. At least while you're going down beneath my heel you might have an opportunity to see my ass while I crush you COMPLETELY, grinding you into dust." "I don't have to try to dominate men and I don't need to apologize for naturally stepping on people. I love looking down at you and knowing that I could crush you at any moment."

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19646 секунды с 9 запросами