Cast video:
Name: Enjoy Olivia Rose's guide to smashing a nut sack

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 157 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 4 min 14 s

Genre: Femdom, Female
Description: Olivia Rose wants to show off her ball busting skills to a fortunate fellow who is about to be kicked so many times that his testicle will turn blue. This gorgeous blonde is just great at inflicting sweet pain.nI was just thinking of my feet colliding with your balls. I heard that you love your nuts being crushed. Big thick strong legs and super hard kicks are what you are into. You are in luck because I can make you drop on your knees and whine like a little girl with just one solid kick. You love my perfect legs making your jewels pulsate from pain.nGet ready for my foot to make your testicles blue and just know that you are not going to be able to use them for a long time after I am done with you. Maybe I will even use my knee a couple of times. Just to make the game more interesting. I am going to kick you so many times that at one point you will not be able to feel anything since you will be absolutely numb. You are going to be on your knees by the time I am finished.n - Olivia Rose

DOWNLOAD FILE: Enjoy Olivia Rose's guide to smashing a nut sack - 157 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04338 секунды с 9 запросами