View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:54 PM   #302
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing Manukau City

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Misty Stone, Daya Knight
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Ebony, stepmom, pussy eating
Video language: English
Daya Knight is relaxing when her stepmom, Misty Stone, stops by to excitedly talk about an upcoming wedding they're both going to. Misty is especially excited to be able to bust out her dance moves... though this revelation mortifies Daya as she gives Misty some tough love, telling her she's a bad dancer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8873kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing

Mommy's Girl - Dear Miss Lonesome Pe Ell

Cast: Sheena Ryder, Ailee Anne
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, Lingerie, Stepdaughter, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating, romantic
Sheena Ryder wishes a good day to her stepdaughter, Ailee Anne, who is heading off to school. After Ailee leaves, it's time for Sheena to get to work: she is a romance advice columnist known as the 'Love Sage'. She reads an email from 'Miss Lonesome', who is in love with someone already in a relationship. Sheena advises Miss Lonesome to try finding out if her crush is interested in a change.
Duration: 41:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10349kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Dear Miss Lonesome

Self Adoration Gjerdrum

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fetish Artcore
Cast: Tigerr Benson, Madame Adore, Brianna Dane, Anita
Genres: Leather, Rubber, Fetish Sex, Dildo, Deep Fucking, Anal Fucking, Pissing, Sucking
Naughty teenage rubber schoolgirl slut Anita needs to be taught a lesson. And what better way to do so than spanking her bare round bottom and fucking all of her tight holes one after one until covering her cute pretty face with cum... Thank heaven for naughty girls.
Petit Brianna Dane knows how to pleasure herself. A powerful monster fucking machine and a magic wand will get her off and these machines know just what buttons to push and never get tired of pounding her tight little pussy.
Madame Adore knows how to mix things up. Schoolgirl rubber play showing off her tight body and teasing our interpretation of innocence. Finishing us off by pissing all over herself and into her mouth. School was never this good...
In this intimate and personal scene Madame Adore explores the pleasures of self fulfillment. With her rubber fixation, self enduced breath control, vibrators and the sybian, Madame Adore brings herself to tears of ecstasy.
Skoolgrrrl Adore is left alone to her own devices and enjoying her schoolgirl role play. So much so she can´t keep her fingers away from her bright pink dildo as she fucks herself while brushing her teeth. And to finish off she drenches the camera in hot Skoolgrrl piss.
Tigerr Benson is bound in beautiful bondage while being thoroughly abused orally, vaginally and anally by Sebastian Solo. Through several physically testing bondage positions Tigerr elegantly enjoys every sadistic treatment she is exposed to and ends the scene begging gratefully for a face full of cum.
Duration: 1:34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self Adoration

Mommy's Girl - Girl Home Check-Up Bayport

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Serene Siren, Laney Grey
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Uniform, Stepdaughter, rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Laney Grey is in her room. She seems to be waiting expectantly for something when she hears the front door open and close. Her step-mom, Serene Siren, calls 'Honey, I'm home!'
Laney perks up when she hears Serene's voice. She quickly hops into bed, pulling the covers up to her chin. Laney puts on a miserable expression as she waits for Serene. It's clear that Laney is faking being sick.
A moment later, Serene pops her head into Laney's room. Serene is wearing a lab coat and a stethoscope around her neck. She is obviously a doctor. Laney says she's not feeling well and asks Serene to examine her, which seems to be a part of Laney's plan. Serene is completely professional and doesn't react as Laney takes off her shirt so that Serene can begin the examination. Laney, on the other hand, suppresses the hint of a smile that plays on her lips as she peels her top off.
Serene begins the examination.
First, Serene asks Laney to open her mouth so that she can look at her throat. Even though Serene doesn't have her usual instruments, she finds nothing visibly wrong with Laney's throat. From there, Serene examines the rest of Laney's body. Throughout the examination, Laney seems to be loving this close contact with Serene, but she hides it well - suppressing grins of delight - so Serene doesn't seem to notice.
Finally, Serene finds nothing wrong with Laney. Suspicious, she confronts Laney, who admits that she was faking to get close to her mom since Serene has been so busy with work lately.
Laney tells Serene that there is only one way she can make up her recent absence to her: by having sex with her. After some initial reluctance, Serene agrees, leaning in and kissing Laney tenderly.
This is just what the doctor ordered for Laney!
Duration: 33:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12540kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Girl Home Check-Up

My Pervy Family - Exploring My Step-Uncle's Pigeon Forge

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Black Hair, rimming
My sneaky teen step-niece Kimmy is sleuthing around my room unbeknownst to me when she slips under the bed covers and waits for me to come lie down again. As I'm starting to count sheep, my step-niece reaches around and starts to jerk my cock off! I immediately try to de-escalate the situation, but once she starts showing me those perky teen tits its over. Next, she's got my fat cock in her mouth hungrily sucking it up. She rides me hard and then I turn her over and she lets me eat her ass before I rail her in doggystyle. The whole time I'm fucking her from the back, she's telling me she wants my cum in her mouth and so I was happy to oblige. What a pervert!
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 979.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Exploring My Step-Uncle's

Web Young - Trying Special Workout Belle Center

Studio: Web Young
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kenzie Reeves
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Lesbian, Fitness, rimming, pussy eating
Two step-sisters, Kenzie Reeves and Chloe Cherry, are hanging out in the living room, getting settled on the couch. They are cheerful and happy to be around each other and are about to watch a movie on Chloe's mom's laptop. They curl up on the couch together, browsing the laptop. After a moment, they accidentally find a workout video on the laptop and decide to do that instead of watching a movie.
The girls play the video and start by following some of the stretching exercises, watching along and mimicking the poses in the video playing on their screen. They giggle and have fun limbering up, being completely innocent the whole time. They then do some of the exercises, which are still pretty innocent. They are really getting into it and enjoying it, poking fun at each other sometimes.
Before long, the video starts to get sexier, which throws the girls off at first, but they keep doing the workout.
But much to their surprise, the video eventually shows the workout turning into sex between the instructors. The girls are stunned at first, looking at each other curiously. But they both slowly look back towards the laptop, where the sex is heating up. After a moment or two of staring, they look back at each other with even more lust, deciding to go for it.
This is a whole type of workout for these girls!
Duration: 26:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10902kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Trying Special Workout

Stuck On Vacation with Stepmom Maaleh Hahamishah

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Nikki Brooks
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Step Mom is a Bitch and Tease
My step-mom and I are walking down the hotel hallway, and she is in a really obnoxious mood. She is counting her money as she walks, and I'm pretty sure that my step-dad gave her that money to share with me on this vacation. "This money is for ME! I don't have to give you anything!" she says to me, as she rolls her eyes. We get to the hotel room and she pulls her black dress down, exposing her new, big tits. "Your step-father bought me these! He spent your college fund on my new tits!" she giggles. "I'll let you touch them if you want!" my step-mom tells me. I reach out and I grab her big tits. "Have you ever fucked a girl before?" she asks me. "No..." I tell her. "Oh, so you're a virgin! You're a prude!" she laughs at me. "No, I'm not!" I tell her. She spreads her legs on the couch and she doesn't have any panties on. She starts to rub her pussy and then she asks me to rub her pussy with my fingers next. "I'm going to have to take your virginity one day! Maybe I should tell all of your friends that you're a virgin!" my step-mom laughs at me. "I'm going to go downstairs to the lobby now..." I tell her. I can't wait to get away from my bitchy step-mom right now!
Stuck In The Couch
My step-mom is sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine in one hand and her cell phone in the other hand. She is talking to my step-dad on the phone and she is lying to him! "Your step-son blew through ALL of the money that you gave me the other day!" she tells my step-dad. My step-mom did not give me any of that money, so she must have spent it all on herself! She hangs up the phone with my step-dad and she ends up dropping her phone in between the couch cushions. She reaches down in to the couch to try and pull her phone out, but she just can't reach! I walk in to the hotel room and I ask her "What the Hell is going on?!" My step-mom starts bitching at me over her phone and she tells me that she is very angry that my step-dad will not be joining us on this trip after all! I decide to take advantage of the fact that she is stuck in the couch and I want her to stop bitching at me! I pull my cock out and I shove my cock in her mouth, to try and keep her quiet! "What are you doing?! Help me get out of the couch!" she screams at me. I walk behind her and I shove my cock inside of her pussy. "Well, I guess since your step-father is currently fucking his assistant, I should be able to get some too..." she says. I keep fucking her pussy in the doggy style position, while she is stuck in the couch. She finally starts to enjoy herself and she begins to moan more than she is bitching. I keep fucking her pussy until she cums all over my cock! I end up cumming deep inside of her pussy, and then her hands magically become free! She throws a $20 bill at me, and she says "I want change back!"
Stuck and Fucked in the Shower
My step-mom is completely naked as she walks past me to go take a shower. A minute later, she calls out to me, "Luke!? Will you come help me?!" I walk in to the shower and I try to help my step-mom open up her lotion bottle. Once I get it open, I try to leave but the shower door is jammed stuck! "You made the door stuck on purpose, didn't you?!" she cries out. "No!" I exclaim. "If you wanted to fuck me, you should have just said so..." she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls my hard cock out. She starts to give me a blowjob in the shower stall. "If you want some more arcade money, then you just have to fuck your step-mommy!" she tells me. I fuck her pussy from behind for a few minutes, and then she turns over so I can stare at her tits while I fuck her. "Dump your load inside of your step-mommy's pussy!" she begs me. As I am fucking her, we hear a door open and a woman's voice coming from the other room. "Oh no!" my step-mom exclaims. She shoves the shower door really hard that it bursts open! She runs in to the other room to greet whoever is in the hotel room. I stay hidden in the shower, so I'm not sure who my step-mom is talking to yet...
Stuck on the Balcony
My step-mom is sitting out on the balcony and I hear her telling someone about how fucking me is better than fucking my step-dad! I end up locking the balcony door so my step-mom is stuck outside! I grab the stack of cash that is inside of the hotel room, since my bitchy step-mom currently can't stop me from taking the money! She starts banging on the balcony door and she is begging me to let her inside! I tell her to take her shorts and panties off and then maybe I'll let her inside. She does as she is told, and I finally open the door. She walks inside and she demands that I give the money back to her. She sits down on the bed with her big tits hanging out and no panties on either. "Maybe if you fuck me, I'll give you a little bit of this cash!" I tell her. "Oh, you're trying to turn the tables on me now? Ha!" she exclaims. She gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob. "I am a little slut for money!" she tells me. She lies down on the bed in the missionary position, and I shove my cock inside of her MILF pussy. After a few minutes, she flips over in to the doggy style position and I fuck her pussy from behind. "I want you to cum in my mouth and on my face today!" she tells me. I am not ready to cum yet though, so I keep fucking my step-mom from behind. "You make me cum harder than your step-father does!" she tells me. After she cums on my cock, she lies down on the bed in the missionary position again. I keep fucking her pussy in that position until I get close to cumming. I have my step-mom get down on her knees and open her mouth wide while she stares up at me. I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face! Then I trick her and pretend that the rest of the money is outside on the balcony. She walks outside and I quickly lock the door behind her! "Luke, you little S! I knew I should have never fucked you again!!" she cries in. I think I am going to leave her outside for the rest of the day.
Duration: 54:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5822kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck On Vacation with Stepmom
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04356 секунды с 9 запросами