WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Get me all ready to go out and fuck another guy

Get me all ready to go out and fuck another guy

Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 2 min 47 s
Size: 103 MiB

Description: There is nothing more that would make Jordana Leigh happy than to have her slave look at her bounce on a fellow's erected prick. This horny brunette enjoys making a cuckold of a submissive guy who will do anything for her.nI know that you like my outfit and I know that you came to my place thinking that we are going to fuck but I have some other plans for you. I am going to have you sit right there and watch me as I fuck my boyfriend. You are not going to get any part of me or even get to play with these great tits of mine. Because my body is just for my lover who is going to ravish me so well while you look at us. You are going to be wishing that you are the one pounding my tight pussy but unfortunately, that is never going to happen.nWhile you are watching us, I want you to take this cum that I gathered from my man and you are going to eat it. You are going to take this old condom and pour this white liquid down your throat. I know you will enjoy every second of it.n - Jordana Leigh
Tags: Femdom, Female
Model(s):

Screen:

DOWNLOAD Get me all ready to go out and fuck another guy
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07550 секунды с 9 запросами