View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 11:18 AM   #1059
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Web Young - Trying Special Workout Morwell

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Web Young
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Kenzie Reeves
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Lesbian, Fitness, rimming, pussy eating
Video language: English
Two step-sisters, Kenzie Reeves and Chloe Cherry, are hanging out in the living room, getting settled on the couch. They are cheerful and happy to be around each other and are about to watch a movie on Chloe's mom's laptop. They curl up on the couch together, browsing the laptop. After a moment, they accidentally find a workout video on the laptop and decide to do that instead of watching a movie.
The girls play the video and start by following some of the stretching exercises, watching along and mimicking the poses in the video playing on their screen. They giggle and have fun limbering up, being completely innocent the whole time. They then do some of the exercises, which are still pretty innocent. They are really getting into it and enjoying it, poking fun at each other sometimes.
Before long, the video starts to get sexier, which throws the girls off at first, but they keep doing the workout.
But much to their surprise, the video eventually shows the workout turning into sex between the instructors. The girls are stunned at first, looking at each other curiously. But they both slowly look back towards the laptop, where the sex is heating up. After a moment or two of staring, they look back at each other with even more lust, deciding to go for it.
This is a whole type of workout for these girls!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10902kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Trying Special Workout

Girlsway - Blind Taste Test Halliday

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Aidra Fox, Charlotte Stokely, Elena Koshka
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
Three friends - Elena Koshka, Charlotte Stokely, and Aidra Fox - have just had dinner together. As they chat, talk soon turns to their love lives. Charlotte and Aidra have always been very competitive with each other and soon get into an argument about who is the better lover.
An idea is proposed to settle who is the better lover: Aidra and Charlotte will both go under the table and take turns eating Elena out, who will then decide who did it better. But the twist is that Elena won't know who is eating her out, so it will be like one of those blind taste tests. After some initial hesitation, Elena agrees.
Charlotte and Aidra both go under the table. Charlotte goes first, eating Elena's pussy as Aidra watches, becoming aroused. Aidra is up next, and begins to lick Elena's pussy.
Elena seems to be enjoying the expert tongues of her friends, but can she choose just ONE of them?
Duration: 35:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16446kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Blind Taste Test

Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing Whiteclay

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Misty Stone, Daya Knight
Genres: Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Ebony, stepmom, pussy eating
Daya Knight is relaxing when her stepmom, Misty Stone, stops by to excitedly talk about an upcoming wedding they're both going to. Misty is especially excited to be able to bust out her dance moves... though this revelation mortifies Daya as she gives Misty some tough love, telling her she's a bad dancer.
Duration: 38:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8873kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mommy's Girl - Flirty Dancing

Web Young - Cute Vs. Sexy Humboldt

Studio: Web Young
Cast: Lily Larimar, Jazmin Luv, Kayley Gunner
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, 69, Facesitting, Tribbing, Lesbian, pussy eating
Jazmin Luv, Kayley Gunner, and Lily Larimar are in Lily's bedroom. They are discussing an upcoming neighborhood talent show, for which they are planning a dance routine. As they chat about their routine, talk soon turns to their costumes.
Kayley wants to dress sexy, while Lily wants to dress on the cute side. Stalemated, they ask Jazmin what she thinks. Jazmin seems slightly ambivalent and bemused, as she tells them that she isn't sure what side of the debate she falls on. Finally, with a hint of mischievousness, Jazmin suggests that it would help her decide if she was able to see each of them in costume. Kayley and Lily readily agree.
A few moments later, Kayley and Lily have changed and stand side-by-side, sizing each other up as Jazmin looks on. Kayley is dressed in sexy, popstar styling, while Lily is dressed in a more cutesy school uniform. Jazmin playfully has them spin around for her.
Jazmin scrutinizes them closely, biting her lip and saying she still can't decide. She then has them pose for her and do little dance moves. As they do their poses and moves, Kayley acts more sexy, while Lily acts more cute. Jazmin claims she's asking them to do this to help her decide, but judging by the mischievous half-smile on her face, she is doing it primarily for her own entertainment.
Continuing to entertain herself, Jazmin asks the other two to bend over to check for potential wardrobe malfunctions. Kayley and Lily each bend over, showing their asses to Jazmin.
Overcome with horniness at the sight of their asses, Jazmin suggests that there's really only ONE way she can finally decide...by seeing the girls of their costumes!
Duration: 30:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13749kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Web Young - Cute Vs. Sexy

Kudo Moncalieri

Studio: MOODYZ / Minna no kikatan
Genres: Mini series, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Threesome/Foursome, Creampie
Video language: Japanese
お年玉3000円握りしめてお母さんの借� ��の身代わりに幼いマンコを差し出す 少女。 工藤ララ
Duration: 2:00:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1843kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kudo

My Pervy Family - Exploring My Step-Uncle's Sherwood

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Kimmy Kimm
Genres: Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Black Hair, rimming
My sneaky teen step-niece Kimmy is sleuthing around my room unbeknownst to me when she slips under the bed covers and waits for me to come lie down again. As I'm starting to count sheep, my step-niece reaches around and starts to jerk my cock off! I immediately try to de-escalate the situation, but once she starts showing me those perky teen tits its over. Next, she's got my fat cock in her mouth hungrily sucking it up. She rides me hard and then I turn her over and she lets me eat her ass before I rail her in doggystyle. The whole time I'm fucking her from the back, she's telling me she wants my cum in her mouth and so I was happy to oblige. What a pervert!
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6316kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 979.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Exploring My Step-Uncle's

Girlsway - Nursing Their Feelings North Haverhill

Studio: Girlsway
Cast: Whitney Wright, Spencer Bradley
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Lesbian, Black Hair, rimming, pussy eating
Spencer Bradley is just getting ready to go in for the night shift when her best friend and roomie, Whitney Wright, arrives home from the day shift. They both had big dreams of working together as nurses but have been put on separate schedules. Now they get to see each other and, when they , they have no energy left to hang out. But this weekend, they have a double date together and are looking forward to it. They're going to have some fun!
When the weekend rolls around, it's time for the date but both women are too exhausted. They decide to cancel their date, though dread it because no one seems to understand how hectic their schedules are. That's when an unexpected spark happens between the besties as they realize that understand each other in a way that no one else ever can.
Although they're both a bit awkward and shy, since it's their first time admitting such feelings for another woman, it's not long before their love for each other takes hold. It looks like these two are going to get everything they've ever wanted -- and more.
Duration: 43:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15484kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girlsway - Nursing Their Feelings
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03197 секунды с 9 запросами